Search results

1. Wire hangers

Why did Scully and Jean change the tone when they became showrunners?

Sorry, the title may be a bit confusing. Will try to explain better here. I mean, Scully wrote some pretty emotional episodes before becoming showrunner such as Marge Be Not Proud, Lisa's Date with Density or Lisa On Ice, three episodes carried by their down-to-earth premise, slow and detailed...
  2. Wire hangers

Overlooked heartwarming moments

"Overlooked" as in usually forgotten. I mean, when people refer to The Simpsons as a touching, full of soul show they usually mention "do it for her", "you are Lisa Simpson" and the last scene in Mona's first appearance with Homer sitting on the roof of his car looking at the stars for hours...
  3. Wire hangers

Most down to earth realistic episode?

I was wondering, what is the most down to earth, realistic, believable episode? I'm asking for an episode where everything in the story can happen to any of us, an episode where everything is realistic to the point that, not only the plot, also the jokes and the dialogue, everything has to look...
  4. Wire hangers

Some funny and weird Spanish translations

Hello, this is my first thread! I have watched so many episodes in both the Spanish version and the English version (in order to improve my English level that I consider low) and I want to show you some things I have noticed when comparing them. There are actually a lot of small differences when...
Back