Search results

1. dorian

I prefer bagels

I prefer bagels
  2. dorian

r&r: drugs

Alcohol: 7/10 Can be great but I immediately feel really sick after drinking Weed: 8/10 I pretty much smoke every day but admittedly the quality of your highs can be inconsistent Nicotine: 5/10 I hate that I ever started this shit, cigarettes are cool though LSD: 7/10 I've had one really bad...
  3. dorian

On average do you rate episodes that feature Lisa barefoot higher than ones that don't?

On average do you rate episodes that feature Lisa barefoot higher than ones that don't?
  4. dorian

Oh so you like Family Guy ?

Megtarded
  5. dorian

The Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS/Android game)

my town is on level 110 so i'm better than you
  6. dorian

literally factually untrue but ok pal
  7. dorian

redownloaded the game today after 3 years cuz i hate myself and want to feel pain
  8. dorian

What is the SEXIEST thing a male the Simpsons fan can do/say for a female the Simpsons fan?

Invite her over for Simpsons n' chill and play these episodes https://geekd-out.com/simpsons-valentines-day/ She will be so swept up in the romance portrayed in these episodes she will immediately fall for you
  9. dorian

2024 NHC Winter Music Showdown (VOTING THREAD: RESULTS)

1. Fromjoy – Docility 2. Tirolean Tape – Bears Bears Bears 3. High Fade – Burnin' 4. Polvo – Lucia 5. Black Roots – Bristol Rock 6. The Wrens – Surprise, Honeycomb 7. Peeping Tom feat. Rahzel & Dan the Automator – Mojo 8. The Cult – Judith
  10. dorian

2024 NHC Winter Music Showdown (VOTING THREAD: RESULTS)

1. Bonzo Dog Band – Beautiful Zelda 2. Sapo – Been Had 3. Leftover Crack – Clear Channel (Fuck Off) 4. Svalbard – Unpaid Intern 5. Al Di Meola – Alien Chase On Arabian Desert (Wish I could vote for both of them) 6. Willie Bobo – Fried Neck Bones And Some Home Fries (Again I wish I could vote for...
  11. dorian

How was your move to Ruckersville?

How was your move to Ruckersville?
  12. dorian

Boobs or butts?

ok true
  13. dorian

Boobs or butts?

14. dorian

Boobs or butts?

the woke mob spares nobody... they will not stop until they spread the woke agenda everywhere.....
  15. dorian

Boobs or butts?

Why are you so paranoid of being cancelled? THE NEXT TARGET OF THE WOKE MOB IS JACKOMON SOME RANDOM GUY ON TWITTER!!!!!!!
  16. dorian

Boobs or butts?

i'm talking about men with tits
  17. dorian

Boobs or butts?

men with tits
  18. dorian

Boobs or butts?

transgender people are hot and sexy
Back