Search results

1. Marge

Realism Vs Surrealism

The Simpsons as a show began and is mainly grounded in realism with plotlines that could happen to pretty much anyone. However, past season 10 there seemed to be an increase in more surreal and wacky circumstances, with stories that become more and more outlandish. These moments tend to be met...
  2. Marge

queen died lol

devil works hard but notable deaths 2022 works harder
  3. Marge

Are there any types of plot that you are surprised haven’t already been done by the show?

Like are there any types of stories that haven’t been done yet that you thought would’ve been done by now I’d give an example but I can’t think of any lol. Let me know if a thread like this has already been posted and I’ll delete it
  4. Marge

Sponge on the Run Discussion

Reviews and thoughts on The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run. I enjoyed it tbh
  5. Marge

dilf thread

whos everyone's favourite dilfs
  6. Marge

would bart be a communist

serious replys only lads https://archiveofourown.org/works/29352618
  7. Marge

Worst Treehouse of Horror

whats the shittest TOH episode or segment
  8. Marge

sam raimi spiderman discussion

anything about the trilogy I personally love them but i also like all the other spideys as well also norman osborn is hot don’t @ me
  9. Marge

who tops

Remember the feelings Remember the day My stone heart was breaking My love ran away This moment I knew I would be someone else My love turned around and I felt Be my bad boy be my man Be my weekend lover But don't be my friend You can be my bad boy But understand That I don't need you in my...
  10. Marge

does marge have a choking kink

well
  11. Marge

lassen related post

hi, can we, as a simpsons community, make it so that whenever i search my man up on google and click on images I don’t see fanart shipping him with a child, thanks
  12. Marge

Character Discussion: Bart Simpson

Write any opinions, theories, headcanons, critiques, analysis or write ups about Bart Literally just write whatever as long as it has something to do with Bart as a character
  13. Marge

does Francesca peg sideshow bob

Yes No
  14. Marge

biggest dick thread

discord made me do it definitely flanders, lassen and carl
  15. Marge

The Lighthouse discussion

Discuss The Lighthouse (2019) i think its a great movie. shouldve shown both their cocks at some point tho
  16. Marge

ok now prettiest simpsons MEN go

not even a contest
  17. Marge

uhhhh prettiest simpsons women go

Im gonna go with Carol Berrera and Calliope Juniper i love them girls pretty gfhfhfhfnfnfnfnfnfnfndnnd who do yall like
  18. Marge

Favourite modern guest star/one time characters?

What modern one timers do yall like?
  19. Marge

Bart’s issues

Do you guys think Bart will end up with any issues considering that at least 3 people have attempted to kill him in the show, sometimes repeatedly
  20. Marge

Who are some of your favourite modern guest stars?

Who are your favourite modern guest stars or one time characters
Back