Search results

1. Marge

Worst classic era episodes?

justice for bart gets hit by a car that episodes a banger
  2. Marge

Character Dynamics

Trueeeee we even see Bart and Burns pointing ‘guns’ at each other in Lady Bouvier’s Lover too lol :D
  3. Marge

Bump this thread every time you think about Homer Simpson

I’ve been dwelling on Homers childhood a lot lately idk why
  4. Marge

Simpsons Theory/Headcanon I have regarding Lisa & the Mackleberry twins

Yeah I could see Marge as the type of mother to get concerned by Lisa’s introvertedness and ask one of the other springfield elementary parents to ask their kids to hang out with her. Except I doubt Sherri and Terri actually wanted to hang out with Lisa, which is probably why they’re depicted as...
  5. Marge

Character Dynamics

Grandpa and Burns rivalry is so interesting to me. The change in power from the army days to present day plus the fact that Burns is mostly responsible for his family going down the shitter (Mona flees bc she was caught by Burns, Grandpa gave away Bongo after he bit Burns which made Homer resent...
  6. Marge

Worst classic era episodes?

secrets of a successful marriage has some good jokes at the start but sucks ass once homer starts acting like an asshole
  7. Marge

Post unfunny jokes from The Simpsons

if smithers fisting joke has a million fans i am one of them. if smithers fisting joke has ten fans i am one of them. if smithers fisting joke has no fans, that means i am no longer on this earth. if the world is against smithers fisting joke, i am against the world. i love smithers fisting joke...
  8. Marge

Episodes/moments that scared or disturbed you?

the couch gag in the season 26 opener ;-;
  9. Marge

Episodes/scenes that aged poorly

yeah the ending of 'There's Something About Marrying' leaves a horrendous taste in my mouth, especially with the rise of transphobia & the terf movement in the media nowadays. Although I think some episodes, like the Musk one and various 'the-simpsons-are-into-this-new-trend-now' feel moreso...
  10. Marge

What is the best episode of season 1?

Definitely Krusty Gets Busted, Roasting on an open fire would be a close second tho
  11. Marge

Worst Episodes From Seasons 2-8? (Besides the Clip Shows)

they did my girl marge so dirty in Marge In Chains but i think Lionel is funny so it's alright. I don't think I've seen My sister My sitter all the way through so I don't know how I'd rate it
  12. Marge

Worst Episodes From Seasons 2-8? (Besides the Clip Shows)

I wouldn't say there's any that I straight up hate but I guess the ones I like the least would be Bart's inner child and Secrets of a successful marriage as well as Grandpa Vs Sexual inadequacy, Bart the Fink and Dancin Homer but thats mainly bc I haven't seen them that often
  13. Marge

What do you consider to be the worst joke on The Simpsons?

damn looks like some shit was going down in better off ned :eek::eek:
  14. Marge

What do you consider to be the worst joke on The Simpsons?

when the heck did he say that to bart
  15. Marge

saw a bunch of police cars and a van on my way out of college today wtf :(

saw a bunch of police cars and a van on my way out of college today wtf :(
  16. Marge

How aware is Mr. Burns that Smithers is gay?

im not actually sure if mr burns knows that gay people even exist
  17. Marge

Good characterizations in bad seasons

I really enjoyed how the bar guys were written in Saga Of Carl. A pretty sweet episode all round even if season 24 (i think?) kinda sucked. Although I’m biased since Lenny‘s my favourite character lol
Back