Search results

1. G

Is it too late to start collecting now?

toysrus.com has some really really low prices on playsets and figures going back to maybe wave 6 other then that alot of the original characters will be re released sometime this year i think
  2. G

I Need some advice

get hank scorpio and stonecuter homer from series 10 and gil and blue haired lawyer from 11
  3. G

Figures you'd like to see

Frank Grimes, spud, the collector w/ his hideout and stretch dude, clobber girl,and lucy lawless, John(the gay guy), Uncle Moe, Apu w/ nipple suit, Manjula, Sanjay, Poochie & Roy, Roger Meyers Jr., Stan Lee, James Bont w/ globex playset, A big playset of the mall(leftorium, laser eye surgery...
  4. G

what band would you like to see made

I would love to see aerosmith from the flaming moes episode...plus there set would be another part of the bar.
  5. G

Your First Playset

barney's bowl-a-rama
  6. G

What's A Website With All The Figures Phrases?

the simpsons collector sector has a database that you can get quotes by figure or environment http://www.simpsonscollectors.com/wospdb/
  7. G

Llewellyn Sinclair & Cooder DID YOU GET YOURS?

i got mine a couple weeks ago
  8. G

beyond mainstreet

they should definatly make the outside of the house...even if it is just the front w/ the yard and driveway
  9. G

New Years Set...YEA!

I got the last new years set at my local toys r' us in Auburn, MA. I think the set looks great...i just wished the designers went with the simpsons wearing their winter clothes in stead of tuxedoes and dresses.
  10. G

Hank in series 10

if you are worried about not getting hank scorpio he is available again on ebgames.com and ships in 24 hrs
  11. G

All Mass.findings Post Here.

the newest thing in the auburn toysrus is the school bus i haven't had a chance to check the target in worcester
  12. G

treehouse of horror 3 at amazon

if anyone still needs the thoh3 it is back at amazon and says ships in 24 hrs
  13. G

Playmates Mail away Problem

my check was cashed way back in september
  14. G

How many Simpson action figures do you have in all?

All except GITD Radioactive Homer
  15. G

THOH 4 Speculation what d'ya want

i want the collectors lair
  16. G

THOH 3 and Main Street Sightings

treehouse of horror 3 is in the toysrus in Auburn MA, there were atleast 5 left last night after I bought mine
  17. G

Mail in Cooder and Sinclair

the check i sent to playmates got cashed today so it should be shipping soon.
  18. G

WOS ideas

well i will start off by reposting my ideas from one of the other threads 1. Treehouse of Horror: The Collector's Lair w/ the CBG as the Collector, Bart as Stretch Dude, Lisa as Clobber Girl, and Lucy Lawless as Zena. 2. a Globex playset w/ James Bont 3. The Baby Exhibit as the Springfield Zoo...
  19. G

Some thoughts on Main Street....

well urban lenny has covered all the regular playsets quite well, but as a treehouse of horror set i would like to see The Collectors Liar w/ the Comic Book Guy as the Collector, Bart as Stretch Dude, Lisa as Clobber Girl, and Lucy Lawless as Zena I would also like to see a Globex playset that...
  20. G

Marge and Jacques in Massachusetts

I just picked one up in the toysrus in Auburn, MA. I was lucky to get it too cause some scalper already had three of them in his hands when i rounded the corner to the simpsons figures. I grabbed the last one on the shelf but I am sure there are more of them...they just don't have any shelf...
Back