Search results

1. 2000MPHGirl

Heather Yabbles and Yambles about Games

Hi, I'm Heather, this forum is basically a blog section, so in this thread I am gonna post some various thoughts about Games. Mainly about game design, what I like and dislike about them, stuff like that. I'm very much a amateur when it comes to both writing and game design understanding, but...
  2. 2000MPHGirl

NHC TOP 100 Albums : 2023/Archive

Hi all, some in the discord have mentioned that they wanted a shot to re-do their list, and its been a few years, so, why not. I'll have the dead-line be May 3rd, so you'll have 2 months to submit. Post ITT, though if you're scared you can DM me. And if you're scared of me, then sorry. ARCHIVAL...
  3. 2000MPHGirl

Most handsome NFL players, all time

Number 1., Jason Taylor
  4. 2000MPHGirl

Do Vikings Still Exist ? I Heard Their All In Minnesota!

It's football season, and my birthday season, and for the first time since I was 15, I've gotten a lot back into football. Yes, the NFL, almost comically sucks, and the things I tend to like about football, the history, the archival, the romance...is not really talked substantially outside of...
  5. 2000MPHGirl

Music that blew your mind as a kid

I mean like, little little kid, not in the sense of like, hearing MBV when you're 12 or something, more so when you hear music outside of Pattycake. For me, it's gotta be funkytown.
  6. 2000MPHGirl

NBA Frauds

NBA Discourse is so horrible in every way, it's just a non stop barrage of recency basis and bad faith arguments, over players who frankly probably don't deserve it. It's exhausting, even as a hated myself, I can barely take it sometimes! Anyway, here's players who to me, are frauds, bums...
  7. 2000MPHGirl

BEST QBS OF EACH DECADE 1970S-PRESENT

1970s : Roger Staubach Roger The Dodger is really the only qb i think has a argument here, as i think he would be great in any era, unlike a tarkenton or griese, and he didn't need half his offense to be hall of famers in order to have one good season like bradshaw. i can't see i've seen a lot...
  8. 2000MPHGirl

nohomers top 50 video games!

post top 25 lists per person
  9. 2000MPHGirl

GAY MOMENTS IN MEDIA YOU LIKE

10. 2000MPHGirl

anime thread

more like mahou showjo
  11. 2000MPHGirl

any cardcaptor sakura fans

title
  12. 2000MPHGirl

seriously man, i hate toonami!

title
  13. 2000MPHGirl

man i hate toonami

anyone else
  14. 2000MPHGirl

nhc music Canon: top 100

ots been 3 years, submit 50 albums and all that
  15. 2000MPHGirl

@dr lenny im gonna ban you

title
  16. 2000MPHGirl

worst iconic 80s song

just heard dont stop believing on tne radio....damn bro that shit sucked
  17. 2000MPHGirl

what's the best sonic vocal song

title
  18. 2000MPHGirl

topp 5 mbv songs

1 drive it all over me 2 swallow 3 what you want 4 no more sorry 5 off your face
  19. 2000MPHGirl

is the

is the reason sailor pluto less popular than the others is because pluto isn't a planet anymore
  20. 2000MPHGirl

blink 182 top 5 songs

i made a bunch of these threads in 2018 and now its 2021 wow! 5 wasting time 4 zulu 3 obvious 2 dammit 1 mutt
Back