Search results

1. GlitterCat

The Feel Good Fanfic Thread

A thread for posting your Non Simpsons fanfics as well as to recommend fanfics you've read by other authors. Just nice little positive stories. :) Sometimes I write stuff. Usually Disney or animal based, sometimes both. I actually hadn't been inspired for awhile, then I watched some Youtube...
  2. GlitterCat

I made an Xmas gift for my brother

3. GlitterCat

Jonesy (cat) has died

Our beautiful boy has to go to the vet today. He got outside a couple of weeks ago accidentally and we think something must have happened because he slowly became weak, lethargic, and now is choosing to isolate himself. Please keep jonesy in your thoughts as he may not make it. I wish we could...
  4. GlitterCat

New kitty!

We just adopted our 3rd cat, Marcy. She was TNR in Burlington but a friend drove her here rather than put her back on the streets because we said we'd love to have her. Introductions to our 2 orange tabbies Jaina and Jonesy have gone amazingly well! No hissing or biting or scratching, they're...
  5. GlitterCat

Johnny got disability!

So some of you may remember Johnny had a heart attack awhile back. Between heart condition and a bad fall he took they have determined he meets disability requirements. So we will be getting some money next month! We gonna pay the bill were behind on (electric) and then some stuff for the house...
  6. GlitterCat

My Nana died today

Very sad. After my dad died, whenever I needed somebody it was always Nana I went. She mostly raised me as mom had some troubles. Nana was very smart, always doing crossword puzzles while I did sudoku. Nana was very sweet and I miss her. One of the last things she saw was photos I texted her of...
  7. GlitterCat

Formerly homeless, now doing much better

Tying on my phone at our tent. Cats are already exploring their new woodsy area. I have tons of sympathy for people in Ukraine as they are displaced too.
  8. GlitterCat

Proud Family Reboot

I thought I'd start this up even though I won't have Disney+ in the immediate future so can only offer some thoughts on the first batch (2 episodes). Michael (gay, minor character in the original proud family, now upgraded to friend) is awesome but I can't stand Maya she seems pretentious and...
  9. GlitterCat

having to move, unsure where

I'm just feeling sad and scared right now. Our apartment (which me and boyfriend have lived in for years) was sold to a new rental company who won't renew the lease. we are having to move out looks like Jan 1st and we don't have the money for a down payment somewhere else. Also we have cats, one...
  10. GlitterCat

my boyfriend had a heart catheter put in today

It was very scary, Johnny (my boyfriend) had a heart attack. We went to the hospital around 7 am, I just got back. He's expected home Saturday or Sunday. Please keep him in your thoughts. I am very worried about him though he says he feels much better afterwards (it seems to be just one blockage...
  11. GlitterCat

Favorite job of Homer?

Mine was the garbageman, he was terrible but the song was great. I wonder what the rest of you guys think.
Back