Search results

1. LisaMartinez

My rating for every episodes of the Simpsons

$pringfield... | A 22 For 30 | B+ 22 Short Films About Springfield | A+ 24 Minutes | A+ 500 Keys | B+ A Father's Watch | A- A Fish Caled Selma | B+ A Hunka Hunka Burns in Love | C- A Midsummer's Nice Dream | C A Milhouse Divided | A- A Star is Born-Again | C+ A Star is Burns | B+ A Star Is Torn...
  2. LisaMartinez

What episode would you choose to show someone who has never seen the series, what are

It's incredibly difficult for me to answer this question, and that is why I find it interesting to raise it in this group. Dozens of episodes passed through my head to see on that occasion. Treehouse of Horror V, 22 Short Films About Springfield, The Springfield Files or Trilogy of Error, for...
  3. LisaMartinez

Best episodes since season 21

is is a selection of the best episodes since season 21, based on the votes in IMDB (those episodes with a rating higher than 7 participate) and on this site (episodes with a rating higher than 3.5). 1. Treehouse of Horror XX 7,3 | 3,95 2. Oh Brother, Where Bart Thou 7,2 | 4,09 3. Postcards...
  4. LisaMartinez

My favouries episodes from HD era (TOP50)

My Top50 Gone Maggie Gone Eeny Teeny Maya Moe The Good, the Sad and the Drugly Coming to Homerica Treehouse of Horror XX Chief of Hearts The Squirt and the Whale To Surveil, with Love The Bob Next Door Lisa Simpson, this Isn't Your Life Homer the Father The Great Simpsina Homer Scissorhands The...
  5. LisaMartinez

What was the best episode of season 26?

What was the best episode of season 26? Vote in the poll and develop your opinion!
  6. LisaMartinez

What was the best episode of Season 27?

What was the best episode of season 27? Vote in the poll and develop your opinion! Remember! You can vote for the best episode of season 28, here: http://www.nohomers.net/showthread.php?112642-What-was-the-best-episode-of-Season-28&p=3757210#post3757210
  7. LisaMartinez

What was the best episode of Season 28?

What was the best episode of Season 28? Vote in the poll and develop your opinion!
Back