Search results

1. Kamp Krusty Kamper

Will you buy Seasons 11 on DVD

Will you acctually buy thee worst season ever on DVD?
  2. Kamp Krusty Kamper

The Early Years Season 3

301: Bringing Home Lisa After a week, Marge comes out of the hospital and brings little Lisa with her. Bart doesn't like how much attention Lisa is getting and this start's a grudge. Everyone loves Lisa and also ignore's Bart. Meanwhile, we hear what Lisa is thinking about the outside world...
  3. Kamp Krusty Kamper

The Early Years Season 2

201: A Sercret Meeting During the night, Bart is kidnapped by a strange person. That morning, Marge notices he's gone. The police can't help much, do to their lazyness, so Marge and Homer hire a private detective. Meanwhile, the kidnapper is a younger Mona Simpson, wanting to meet her grandson...
  4. Kamp Krusty Kamper

Doris in Lisa's Sax

I was watching Lisa's Sax last night and I heard Lunchlady Doris speak. Does anyone know why because Doris Grau died in 1995 and this episode came on in 1998.
  5. Kamp Krusty Kamper

The Early Years Season 1

I don't know if this has been done, but this is a series about the earlier years of the Simpsons family, which will end with the birth of Maggie. 101 I Married Marge A newly animated version of the classic season 3 episode. 102 The Home Hunters After the birth of their son, Homer and Marge...
  6. Kamp Krusty Kamper

Krusty's Life Season 1

This is a spin-off about, well title says all. 101: Krusty's Childhood (a TV movie piolt) Guest Voice: Jackie Mason as Rabbi Hymn Krustofski Hersial Krustofski was born in a Jewish community in Springifeld. His father, a rabbi, wanted Hersial to follow in his footsteps. At first, and I mean at...
  7. Kamp Krusty Kamper

Hans Moleman a referance to Freaks?

Some of you might have heard of the 1932 film Freaks. For the many of you who don't, it's about a regular woman who marries a miget named Hans,a freak in a carnval, for his money. I think Hans Moleman might be a referance to Hans from Freaks. The reasons are: 1. HM is a realy small person...
Back