Search results

1. C

Would anyone else love a Virtual Springfield remake?

For my money, it was the greatest Simpsons games ever made. The sheer amount of things you could do and see - from finding Apu's secret garden, to enterting the Stone Cutter's lodge by finding Grandpa's secret key - made it a true joy to play and explore. And, on a more personal note, I'm always...
  2. C

Why is Lisa not friends with the other smart kids?

Now, just to preface this, I know she's shown with them in the episode about Bart's meteor, but for the most part many episodes seem to paint Lisa as being almost completely alone with absolutely no friends whatsoever. Why do you think they've went back to this trope so often when there's a...
  3. C

How does Lisa feel about Homer strangling Bart?

It's a strange subject, because when I search my memory I can't really recall any episodes where Lisa comments on Homer strangling Bart. And whilst it's true she has a strained relationship with her brother, her entire personality should dictate that she speaks out on behalf of Bart when her Dad...
  4. C

Homer being depressed

Does it bother anyone else when modern Homer is depicted as being in a constant state of depression? It's a character trait which really shines through in so many episodes and was pretty instrumental in me really growing to loathe what the character had become. For instance, wanting to kill...
  5. C

What was Marge's plan in the Pretzel episode?

This is something which has always really confused me. The episode where Marge gets into the pretzel episode, she finds out that the Mob wants their cut. When she finds out, her plan is to keep making pretzels, then tell the Mafia to go away whilst hiding behind her husband? Was there a deleted...
  6. C

Why does the show keep praising Marge?

Seriously. She does bad shit all the time, and just cries, and every character has to stop and pander to her worthless feelings. Like that time she ran Homer over - and Homer had to apologise to HER. What the Hell? And it's not even played for laughs. They keep doing these episodes where she's...
Back