Search results

1. HellBender

R&R Poll Results

Having run out of space in my signature, I decided to post the ratings here: Season 14 Special Edna: 4.11 I'm Spelling As Fast... 3.94 Mr Spritz Goes to Washington: 3.83 Bart VS Lisa VS...: 3.79 The Dad Who...: 3.76 A Star is Born Again: 3.63 Barting Over: 3.57 Strong Arms of the Ma: 3.53...
  2. HellBender

Fresh or Rotten: Guess Who's Coming to Criticize Dinner?

Yes... it's another one of those Fresh or Rotten polls I consider this to be a very funny, but flawed episode, but overall it's fresh.
  3. HellBender

Fresh or Rotten: Pygmoelian

Yup! Here's another one of the Fresh or Rotten polls! :p :p This time the episode is Pygmoelian, which I consider to be one of the best of season 11 (Which doesn't mean much). And thus it is considered Fresh.
  4. HellBender

Fresh or Rotten: 'Round Springfield

I wonder how many people like that episode. Personally it's one of my favorite episodes of all time, but I heard people bashing that episode (Due to forced emotions of something like that).
  5. HellBender

Fresh or Rotten: I'm Goin' to Praiseland

Trying a Rotten Tomatoes type of poll. For those not familiar with Rottentomatoes.com. You basicly got 2 options available, Fresh or Rotten, IOW Good or Bad. The rating is the % of fresh ratings. I'm Goin' to Praiseland: Fresh or Rotten My vote goes to rotten, wasn't that bad of an episode...
  6. HellBender

Simpsons in the Flesh...review! (Kinda)

Well, here I am 4 days after seeing Simpsons in the Flesh, I wished I could have posted this earlier, but my connection died on me. Alright, so I'm sitting down, waiting for the thing to happen, it's 4PM and the thing hasn't started...10 minutes later somebody appears on stage, it is... Pierre...
  7. HellBender

Rate/Review Homie the Clown

I just love this episode, it's my 3rd best episode ever. Ot just has non-stop laughs. I'm suprised I rarely hear about this episode... so I wanted to know what people think.
  8. HellBender

Please post "Simpsons already did it" comments here

I don't have Comedy Central, so I'd like to hear comments about that episode of South Park and what it was about... so feel free to post comments here.
  9. HellBender

Season 13 syndication cuts....PREVIEW!

It will take a few months before we can see the butchered versions of season 13 episodes (I think) But for now we can guess which scenes you think will be cut. Let's split this into 3 categories 1 SCENES YOU THINK WILL BE CUT 2 SCENES THEY BETTER NOT CUT 3 SCENES YOU HOPE WILL BE CUT
  10. HellBender

Look! A question!

Yesterday I was watching Teletoon and saw a commecial for the Simpsons... with a scene I don't recall seeing... scary. Anyways, the sound was low, so I didn't understand the dialogue, but basicly Marge and Bart were talking in Bart's room, then suddently a saw makes a round hole in the floor...
  11. HellBender

South Park epsiode 6-07

6-07. Title: Simpsons Already Did it. Description: The boys break into Ms. Choksondiks’ autopsy to retrieve Cartman’s Sea men from her stomach. Meanwhile, as Professor Chaos, Butters moves forward with yet another diabolical plan to destroy the world. I got no idea why they titled the episode...
  12. HellBender

"Recoil in Horror" joke from The Sweetest Apu

What did you folks think of that joke. If you don't know what I mean, I'm refering to the part when Homer is walking backwards after seeing Apu and the Squishee Lady making love.
  13. HellBender

Best "3-part" episode

Which of these episodes, with a different story in each act, is the best? (Not including the THOH) Did not include Triology of Error, because the 3 parts revolved around the same plot.
  14. HellBender

Syndicated Endings

A few days ago, I was watching a rerun of A Tale of Two Springfields and I noticed that the ending (The badgers attack) was cut off. They also cut off the ending of Hungry Hungry Homer... making the episode end quite abruptly. I was wondering if there are other episodes (Old or New) that got...
  15. HellBender

How would you rate: "Homer the Moe"?

Alright, this is the only episode left that needs a poll. Same stuff as usual, voting is necessary for the Season 13 ratings list, here is the list so far (Now including The Sweetest Apu, and The Parent Rap) Half-Decent Proposal: 4.19/5 I Am Furious (Yellow) 4.01/5 She of Little Faith: 3.61/5...
  16. HellBender

Who wrote The Frying Game??

SNPP still has not listed the writer for next week's episode, does anybody know who the writer of the episode is?
  17. HellBender

How would you rate: The Parent Rap

Sorry about the repost folks, but I need to know the poll results for this episode (along with 2 others) to complete my season 13 ratings list. The rating is calculated by the average an episode gets on a poll, here are the ratings so far: Half-Decent Proposal: 4.19/5 I Am Furious (Yellow)...
  18. HellBender

Season 13 ratings -- Updated!

Here are the season 13 ratings again... Gump Roast finishes dead last Half-Decent Proposal: 4.19/5 She of Little Faith: 3.61/5 Sweet and Sour Marge: 3.59/5 Tales From The Public Domain: 3.53/5 Hunka Hunka Burns in Love: 3.49/5 Brawl in The Family: 3.45/5 Blame it On Lisa 3.42/5 Weekend...
  19. HellBender

How would you rate THOH XII?

Sorry about the repost folks, but I need to know the poll results for this episode (along with 2 others) to complete my season 13 ratings list. The rating is calculated by the average an episode gets on a poll, here are the ratings so far: Half-Decent Proposal: 4.19/5 She of Little Faith...
  20. HellBender

Season 13 Rated

I calculated the average for each episode poll (except the first 3 episodes of the season) And here are the results : Half-Decent Proposal: 4.19/5 She of Little Faith: 3.61/5 Sweet and Sour Marge: 3.59/5 Tales From The Public Domain: 3.53/5 Hunka Hunka Burns in Love: 3.49/5 Brawl in The...
Back