Search results

1. HellBender

VERY subtle jokes you've caught

In The Telltale Head: "Space Mutants 4: The Trilogy Continues"
  2. HellBender

Rank the Episodes of Season 14

Fair enough... I'll go back to finding Special Edna boring then.
  3. HellBender

There, I knew someone would snap eventually... it's called having different opinions. There's definitively no typo.
  4. HellBender

The Dad Who Knew Too Little C.E.D'oh Scuse Me While I Miss the Sky Large Marge Strong Arms of the Ma The Great Louse Detective Dude, Where's My Ranch I'm Spelling as Fast as I Can Three Gays of the Condo A Star is Born Again Barting Over Mr. Spritz Goes to Washington How I Spent my Strummer...
  5. HellBender

Rate/Review: Moe Baby Blues (Season Finale Part 2, EABF17)

I doubt this episode will have any significance on continuity. Moe will just be back as the irritating and annoying character we've seen most of the season.
  6. HellBender

Rate/Review: Moe Baby Blues (Season Finale Part 2, EABF17)

Well... I guess this is another episode that everyone likes, and that I just found boring... happened with Special Edna. But I hoesntly can't find anything great about the episode (Besides the animation). I didn't make me laugh much, the plot and plot flow was alright... the whole plant thing...
  7. HellBender

Rate/Review: The Bart of War (Season Finale Part 1, EABF16)

A lame episode, I was about to give it a 2/5... but the ending was just so incredible, I have to give it a 3/5
  8. HellBender

VERY subtle jokes you've caught

I thought this was a thread to talk about subtle jokes, not for bitching about people who didn't get jokes you did. And I never made the link between Hans and the light flickering. I always thought it was some kind of animation error. Good job!
  9. HellBender

Rate/Review: Brake My Wife, Please (EABF15)

With the exception of the last 5 minutes, the episode was pretty much lame... Moe is getting worse every week, and the video store scene was just dreadful and wouldn't end! 3/5
  10. HellBender

Rate/Review "Old Yeller-Belly" (EABF14)

I got to agree this I found this joke bad... then it went to terrible when Moe lifted Snowball II to eat the food under him... bleh
  11. HellBender

Official NHC Season 14 Episode Rankings

Updated the Tomatometer to include last week's episode. EABF13 gets a 34%... making it one of the most underrated episodes ever.
  12. HellBender

Rate/Review: Dude, Where's My Ranch? (EABF13)

This has to be one of the most underrated episodes in years! This episode definitively gets the lowest poll rating of the season. Sure it wasn't a brillantly written episode or satire; it was just very enjoyable light entertainment. They made up for the mediocre plot with good jokes and some...
  13. HellBender

Rate/Review: Dude, Where's My Ranch? (EABF13)

I liked this episode (4/5)! What's wrong with me?
  14. HellBender

Lacking something to do: I compiled the Fresh/Rotten ratings for S14 episode, 5/5 and 4/5 are considered Fresh, and the rest is considered Rotten: FRESH EPISODES 1. EABF02 "Special Edna" (Airdate: 1/5/03) 82% fresh 2. EABF07 "I'm Spelling as Fast as I Can" (Airdate: 2/16/03) 74% fresh 3...
  15. HellBender

Top Five Season Fourteen Episodes

The Dad Who Knew Too Little C.E D'oh Scuse Me While I Miss the Sky Large Marge The Great Louse Detective Yes, I'm the one who though Special Edna was boring
  16. HellBender

Season 14 Information (Episode Guide, Airdates, Spoilers, Etc.)

Homer's Half-Sister? I sure hope it's false, or I guess Abe ended up with some British lady during World War 2 or something. Is it just me or this plot device seems like a rip-off of King of the Hill's episode "Returning Japanese" when Hank had a Japanese Half-Brother? What's next? Oliver...
  17. HellBender

Least funniest episodes

Make Room for Lisa... Boooooring!
  18. HellBender

http://www.nohomers.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23825
  19. HellBender

Now for a morbid topic....

It would probably be better if the show ended... but with the money-sucking vampires at FOX... you never know. Reminds me of Poltergeist 3... the little girl, Heather O'Rourke, died during the shooting, and the studio told them they had to finish filming the movie anyway or that they'd find...
Back