Search results

1. bias

album discussion thread (week 6: out there by eric dolphy)

WEEK 1 let's kick things off with spring heeled jim's submission, let's active - cypress gonna mass mention you all now and maybe halfway through the week if there's not enough discussion spring heeled jim Hanukkah-Apologist Telso vintage pax noodlesoup...
  2. bias

album discussion thread 2

hey everybody did u hear the news album discussion thread twooo old thread if u wanna check it yeah this is a sequel hopefully to elliot's thread from last year, although i'm hoping this one doesn't last nearly a whole year anyone can sign up, any number of people can sign up. send me an...
  3. bias

E3 2016

let's get this rolling 5 days to go
  4. bias

favourite parts of songs

you can add the song as well if ya want but weh i love the guitar riffs at the end of she's a rebel by green day. you can hear it just under the chaos of the overlaying guitar and drums and vocals and oh man it's great and shout out to silent disco for pointing out those tom rolls at the end...
  5. bias

songs you've fallen in love with

ive fallen in love with girlfriend in a coma by the smiths morrissey's voice in the second verse is just bliss and I wish the song went longer than 2 minutes god it's perfect what about you?
  6. bias

noodlesoup goes to camp (talk about your camps here)

luckily for all you on the board you get a break from me for a month ok so i go to camp on monday for a whole month. wow. this camp is called googa. its an outdoor education camp for my school. if youve ever been on an outward bound camp its basically that. itll be pretty fun, and im up for...
  7. bias

2016 meme watch thread

as we enter the second month of the year of our lord 2016, i feel it is time that as a website could do with tracking the amount of memes produced by those on the internet while we may only be in the second month of this year, many important memes have been gracing our phone, computer and...
  8. bias

post ur fav ocean man meme

9. bias

RIP David Bowie 1947-2016

David Bowie passed away today :( he died at age 69 from cancer although his death hasn't affected me as much, I can understand his passing will play a huge part in the lives of many people that his music touched shit :(
  10. bias

R.I.P Lemmy Kilmister from Mötorhead

This is breaking news, it only happened half an hour ago. this sucks majorly, for all Mötorhead fans :( he died at the age of 70 we'll miss you dude
  11. bias

NHC Secret Santa! (Sort of)

Kind of misleading title but whatever secret santa! ok so basically it isn't a secret santa where people give actual presents and shit this one is so we as a group can end out the year as a positive community WHAT YOU ARE GONNA DO 1: say in the thread you want to participate make sure you...
  12. bias

happy birthday jimssssss

god bless australia happy birthday to one of my fav mods here have a good one jimbly wimbly
  13. bias

fav 80s tracks

our local trampoline park is having an 80s night soon and they need songs I've already put in two Electric Blue by Ice House St Elmos Fire by John Parr of course don't give me obvious shit like John Farnham or Bon Jovi I was gonna submit Summer of 69 but it's already in apparently give me...
  14. bias

happy birthday Ryan

hey, it's the 7th of September in Australia! you've really come around on me since I first joined the forum. happy 27th, here's to many more! happy birthday mate
  15. bias

googles new logo

old news but thoughts? I like it. less edges. feels smooth :cool:
  16. bias

favourite game as a kid?

mine was good ole screwball scramble i would whip the SHIT outta my sis at this get fucked Taylor, I'm going pro
  17. bias

reporter shot on live tv

what the fucking shit
  18. bias

top 5 bands for you

yeah whatever there will be a lot of youtube vids in this thread so be wary of that guys ive been listening to a lot of shit recently and ive needed somewhere to express my opinion. you can too. just list who your 5 favourite bands are at the moment, let your opinion flow free most of my shit...
  19. bias

who is UR fav Doctor DOOM

2005 Doctor Doom 2015 Doctor Doom Chibi Doctor Doom
  20. bias

trailer showdown??? sign ups i guess

most passive thread title tho anyway, since smiling's showdown ended I thought why not do another showdown?? plus its original and I'm not copying nobody anyway, here are the rules if this gets any attention: basically its the same format as the music showdowns but with trailers. you submit...
Back