Search results

1. John Pannozzi

Simpsons Comics Thread

Start an account at comicbookdb.com and you can keep track of a lot of stuff.
  2. John Pannozzi

Bongo Comics - Variants, Exclusives, Ashcans....

Futurama Returns Bartman and Radioactive Man #1 Simpsons Comics Special Collector's Edition (UK Burger King 2000) Bongo Comics Group Spectacular Consulting this guide might prove helpful.
  3. John Pannozzi

Are you by any chance the same Brodie from the Technodrome forums?

Are you by any chance the same Brodie from the Technodrome forums?
  4. John Pannozzi

Has anyone ever read The Official History of Bongo Comics

Apparently, The Official History of Bongo Comics was a ten-page comic that was limited to 750 hand-numbered copies and given away at the 1993 San Diego Comicon. Does anyone here own a copy? If so, what are the contents? Does it depict a straightforward history of the company, a completely...
  5. John Pannozzi

Darkwing Duck is back in comic book form

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=25219 I think it's fair to say that 1990s nostalgia is here bigtime.
  6. John Pannozzi

The Simpsons: An Uncensored, Unauthorized History

Has anyone heard of this book? I heard of it through this article Evidently, it's pretty dishy and Jim Brooks and Matt Groening are portrayed in a less positive light. It reveals that Sam Simon pretty much was the real creative force behind the show, and it sheds light on why Klasky-Csupo...
  7. John Pannozzi

An official artist for the Simpsons has a Deviantart page

Check it out at http://morpheus306.deviantart.com/ And while you're at it, check out his girlfriend's Deviantart page at http://mkanahashi.deviantart.com/ Here are some tutorials he did that you aspiring artists may want to check out...
  8. John Pannozzi

Good Night and Homer Alone

Does anyone else think that the ending to Homer Alone is a remake of the ending to Good Night? I'm just curious if anyone shares this opinion because I've never seen it anywhere else (like the Simpsons Archive capsules).
  9. John Pannozzi

A brilliant idea for an ending to the Simpsons

I'm scared and confused. People at Toon Zone love the ending, but people here hate it.
  10. John Pannozzi

A brilliant idea for an ending to the Simpsons

NOTE: I didn't come up with this. markcohen_295-1 did. From http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462538/board/flat/25151070:
  11. John Pannozzi

Favorite Versions of the Characters

Bartzilla, Momthra and Homer Kong (from the Bart's Nightmare video game) Bartman Stretch Dude and Clobber Girl The Family as Vampires ("I do have a life outside this house, you know")
  12. John Pannozzi

Is The Simpsons Your Favourite Show

No, it is not. Seasons 1-3 were classic, season 4 was good but starting to falter, seasons 5-8 had plenty of good episodes but the show had become more surreal, seasons 9-12 were a bit wacky but had some charm, seasons 13-16 are mostly either in-character and humorless and weak, or funny but...
  13. John Pannozzi

Nancy Cartwright confirms Simpsons movie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/news/entertainment/050524_thesimpsons.shtml
  14. John Pannozzi

Which character would you like to see resurrected

Mr. Bergstrom Samantha Stanky Manjula the octoplets Poochie Itchy Junior Scratchy Junior Roger Meyers Junior Chester Lampwink Ms. Lois Pennycandy Sideshow Mel Sam and Larry (the barflies) Sanjay Sanjay's daughter (from "Lisa the Beuthy [sic] Queen" and "Bart's Inner Child") Jessica...
  15. John Pannozzi

Guest stars you really want to see on the Simpsons

Naoto Ohshima (designer of Sonic The Hedgehog and Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik) Yoshiki Kawasaki (designer of Flicky) Kazuyuki Hoshino (designer of Amy "Rosey The Rascal" Rose and Metal Sonic) Yasushi Yamaguchi (designer of Miles "Tails" Prower) Takashi Thomas Yuda (designer of Knuckles The...
  16. John Pannozzi

Compilation DVDs

I got this idea from DoTheBartman: The Itchy and Scratchy DVD: "Itchy and Scratchy and Marge" "The Itchy and Scratchy Movie" "The Front" "Itchy and Scratchy Land" "The Day the Laughter Died" "The Itchy and Scratchy and Poochie Show" "Treehouse of Horror IX"
  17. John Pannozzi

Simpsons Get Yet Another TV Guide Cover

1. Why is Pufnstuf so high? 2. Why the fudge is The Simpsons on there? 3. Where the hell are The Critic and Futurama? 4. Mystery Science Theater 3000 should have been MUCH higher. Other comments: I think Star Trek has soooo many fans that calling it a 'cult show' doesn't justify it's huge...
  18. John Pannozzi

ideas for future tradepaper Bongo comic book collections:

Simpsons crossover collection: 1. " Labor Pains"," When Bongos Collide" and "the Final Collision" (the 3-part Simpsons/Bartman/Radioactive Man/ Itchy and Scratchy crossover that was in Itchy and Scratchy Comics #3, Simpsons Comics #5 and Bartman #3.) I know it is already in the trade paperback...
  19. John Pannozzi

Special features you want to see on future DVD box sets

"Nazis in Tap"- Maybe they could make new animation to sync up with the old audio recording. The uncut version of "Do the Bartman"- I believe the season 2 DVD cut out the New York Harbor, Eiffel Tower and Berlin Wall scenes WORLD SERIES MOMENTS shorts 1-800-COLLECT SPOTS The Oprah Winfrey...
Back