Search results

1. A

Does anyone else agree that Film Brain is one of the worst internet reviewers?

Every sentence he does he draaaaaags it outtttttttt. He is also never funny and his opinions are as interesting and original as a bowl of corn flakes. Any fans of Film Brain want to defend him?
  2. A

ISIS wears diapers

Ahahahahaha classic!
  3. A

This needs to be said

OK, I've been seeing this around the forum a lot and I just have to say something, because my blood boils every time I see it. There is no such thing as a bad opinion. All right? An opinion can't be bad, or good. Telling someone their opinion is bad is just being a douche. Disagree with it all...
  4. A

Public Message to HANDSOME COMPLETE XVID

You Moral Orel freak. You make videos about Moral Orel and have had tons of Moral Oral avatars and pictures. Plus you beg every one else to watch the show like a sheep. This is a down right unhealthy obsession. Who agrees?
  5. A

Death

What do you think death is like? I'd like to know soon. :(
  6. A

Gotta have it

HANDSOME.S4.COMPLETE.XviD
  7. A

Public Statement

To the bullies of this forum. What do you have to gain from being so hostile? People come here to discuss Simpsons, first and foremost. It should be a good and safe place to be. The fact that people are repeatedly told to "ignore this behavior" from the peanut gallery is just a disgrace. The...
  8. A

Would you be sad if they discontinued THOHs?

Say Al Jean announces "THOHs hog the show budget that could be put toward getting me a personal hot tub in the writers room, we're ditching them." How sad would you be? Would you even care? tell me all about it...
  9. A

Women writers

There aren't many women writers. Should there be more?
  10. A

Testing my WiFi, please ignore

Testing, don't post or do anything. Just ignore this thread and move along. Explanation: My connection here is normally bad. But I keep disconnecting from this board. Testing the connection
  11. A

Well guys

I was assigned to a week-long very big work project with the girl I like. I think this could lead to something. I"ll keep you posted.
  12. A

Your least watched episode from the classic era

What is your least watched episode in the classic era? I'll go with Seasons 2-9, and say Principal Charming.
  13. A

How would you lose your virginity?

My classmates are sex-obsessed but I dont know the first thing! Please guide me with your infinite wisdom, NHC users who are in relationships.
  14. A

Remove NHC Episode Club from Kwik-E-Links

Its locked, not needed.
  15. A

I want to apologize

Sorry for starting so many threads. Quite simply, I was out of it. I won't do it again. Sorry for being sensitive, and for making death threats to the admins. I hope we can be at peace!
  16. A

What other web sites do you frequent out side of no Homers.

I use twitter and reddit. If Brian locks this thread I will kill him.
  17. A

What's your religious standing.

Post your religion.
  18. A

Post your Twitters

Here is my new Twitter account. https://twitter.com/ArmCSA what is your twitter account.
  19. A

Do the current Simpsons staff know about this forum?

I know abut Bill Oakley, but I'm curious as to how many new staffers know of this site.
  20. A

Do you think the NoHomers site is funny?

I laugh when I read some posts.
Back