Search results

1. Rembrandt Q. Einstein

has discord not been working for anyone else?

has discord not been working for anyone else?
  2. Rembrandt Q. Einstein

Hurt & Heal: Episodes with Springfield in the Title

Last Exit to Springfield [16] +1 $pringfield (or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling) [20] -2
  3. Rembrandt Q. Einstein

[Hurt & Heal] Seasons 11 & 23

E-I-E-I-D'oh [1] -2 Behind the Laughter [73] +1
  4. Rembrandt Q. Einstein

Hurt 'n Heal: Fat Tony episodes

23. What to Expect When Bart's Expecting 22. Bonfire of the Manatees 21. Go Big or Go Homer 20. The Real Housewives of Fat Tony 19. Donnie Fatso 18. Faith Off 17. The Seven-Beer Snitch 16. Penny Wiseguys 15. Chief of Hearts 14. Sex, Pies and Idiot Scrapes 13. Scuse Me While I Miss the Sky 12...
  5. Rembrandt Q. Einstein

Bart The Murderer [19] Homie The Clown [13] The Twisted World Of Marge Simpson [6] -2 Mayored To The Mob [12] +1 Grift Of The Magi [10] Faith Off [4] Insane Clown Poppy [10] Trilogy Of Error [12] Papa's Got a Brand New Badge [11] 'Scuse Me While I Miss the Sky [10] Moe Baby Blues [12] The...
  6. Rembrandt Q. Einstein

Bart The Murderer [11] Homie The Clown [11] The Twisted World Of Marge Simpson [10] Mayored To The Mob [11] +1 Grift Of The Magi [10] Faith off [10] Insane Clown Poppy [10] Trilogy Of Error [10] Papa's Got a Brand New Badge [10] 'Scuse Me While I Miss the Sky [10] Moe Baby Blues [10] The...
  7. Rembrandt Q. Einstein

Hurt N' Heal: Emmy Winning/Nominated/Submitted Episodes

Homer vs. Lisa and the Eighth Commandment [10] Radio Bart [70] +2 A Streetcar Named Marge [10] Mr. Plow [17] Treehouse of Horror VI [78] Homer's Phobia [30] Viva Ned Flanders [2] -3 Behind the Laughter [28]
  8. Rembrandt Q. Einstein

Hurt 'n Heal: Sideshow Bob episodes

Krusty Gets Busted [13] +1 Black Widower [-1] -2 Cape Feare [12]
  9. Rembrandt Q. Einstein

Krusty Gets Busted [12] +1 Black Widower [15] Cape Feare [12] -2
  10. Rembrandt Q. Einstein

Krusty Gets Busted [15] Black Widower [14] +1 Cape Feare [18] -2 Sideshow Bob Roberts [4]
  11. Rembrandt Q. Einstein

Krusty Gets Busted [11] Black Widower [14] Cape Feare [14] Sideshow Bob Roberts [14] Sideshow Bob's Last Gleaming [10] Brother From Another Series [6] +1 Day Of The Jackanapes [10] The Great Louse Detective [4] -2 Funeral For A Fiend [7] The Bob Next Door [10] Gone Boy [11] Bobby, It's Cold...
  12. Rembrandt Q. Einstein

ALL 90 SEGMENTS OF THE TREEHOUSE OF HORROR SERIES, RANKED BY NHC COMMUNITY. Results!

The Day the Earth Looked Stupid is easily the best segment of that episode
  13. Rembrandt Q. Einstein

The first episode of The Simpsons is closer to the 1950's than to present day

The first five episodes of season 16 are older than Roasting was when they aired
  14. Rembrandt Q. Einstein

Rate & Review: "Thanksgiving of Horror" (YABF17)

Me Blog Write Good's Mike Amato praised this episode, a rare thing indeed: https://meblogwritegood.wordpress.com/2019/11/25/670-thanksgiving-of-horror/
  15. Rembrandt Q. Einstein

Are memes gonna die? (super serious memeology discussion thread)

Doesn't the word "shitposting" date back to the 2000s? Yeah I don't think "memes" in the broadest sense are stopping anytime soon, but I wouldn't be surprised if we see a retro revival of old-school memes. We're already seeing this with the Doge meme's renaissance this year.
  16. Rembrandt Q. Einstein

Boarder callout thread

Yeah I'm more into like alt-rock, especially stuff from before I was born (in 2001). Dunno how old you are.
  17. Rembrandt Q. Einstein

Boarder callout thread

You a country fan? My dad likes the Irish stuff but I've always found it boring.
  18. Rembrandt Q. Einstein

Happy birthday, Dr. Cactus!

Where did you go man
  19. Rembrandt Q. Einstein

man I’m too high for this

High school never ends!
  20. Rembrandt Q. Einstein

Boarder callout thread

The Budweiser Frogs who are you
Back