Search results

1. Malachy

Any active fan sites I've overlooked?

Hi all, I used to own and operate a small Simpsons fan site called Simpsons Zip, circa 2004-2011. I now own and operate a site called BingeClock, which tells you how long it takes to watch all the episodes of a TV show. We've been featured on Yahoo TV, Kottke.org, AV Club, BGR, and the front...
  2. Malachy

Marge the Cheater

Who would Marge cheat with if she were going to cheat on Homer? I could see her cheating with Moe out of pity.
  3. Malachy

Boxer Joe Frazier dies...

He also guest starred on two episodes of The Simpsons.
  4. Malachy

Simpsons Zip re-launched

...at a much easier to remember domain. www.simpsonszip.com I sort of got excited to have it back up and blew my load a little soon (101). I will be updating a lot of the out-dated information over this coming weekend.
  5. Malachy

Hi, Homer. Find your soul mate.

Coming soon. Domain pending. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fanguide
  6. Malachy

Win a t-shirt.

http://krustofski.com/index.php?page=win How do I win a hip Simpsons Zip t-shirt? E-mail me a scan of your ticket-stub from The Simpsons Movie. Include the location of the theater. I will enter every e-mailer into a raffle. The first person to submit from any U.S.-state or foreign-country will...
  7. Malachy

Interview with Animator Tim Decker

http://onmilwaukee.com/ent/articles/decker.html
  8. Malachy

In the Community: Summer

With this title I can report twice or thrice over the Summer. Cien dios de soledad Andy revived Springfield Connection one-thousand days after its original launch. FOX C&Ded this sleek-looking page in May 2006. The feedback for the new old page was generally warm. Howard Hughes with a Yellow...
  9. Malachy

Choice 07

Dedicated fans of OFF work behind the scenes to bring you all of your favorite OFF-websites. They pour hours of work into the designs and contents, and all the webmasters ask is that you take a look. In Simpsons Zip Choice 2007 we honor those webmasters who have accomplished above and beyond in...
  10. Malachy

Concerned Webmasters

The NHC administrators have changed the name of our section without our consultation. The name is very familiar to all the regulars here, and it should be reverted (capitalization mistakes and all, as referenced in one of my section-titles on Zip). Several members (myself included) visit On The...
  11. Malachy

Review the link above you.

Post your link (main-page first and then separate sections or pieces of content in further posts) and review the link posted before you. To start. --- NHC is the best OFF forum on the net. I enjoy General Discussion and On the Web but avoid the OT sections. http://krustofski.com
  12. Malachy

plans for the summer?

Any big summer plans for your page? - Contest (with t-shirts). - Choice 07. - Captain's Log. - Illeism. - Layout-switcher (with a new design).
  13. Malachy

pages you're particularly proud of

One or two. BK Lounge - strange time piecing it together. Rushed to the E.R. and won a science fair on the same day. Periodicals - probably the largest amount of work in terms of man-hours. Good resource.
  14. Malachy

A la recherche du temps perdu

Discuss obscure and legendary and false and funny and such people and events and sites. Remember Pieman and his OFF magazine?
  15. Malachy

King of the Hill - 1103 - "Blood and Sauce"

I haven't seen it yet. Anyone?
  16. Malachy

Simpsons Zip - a webpage.

Simpsons Zip is eleven-months-young today, so I redesigned to celebrate. It's called 'Reality TV.' And here are the results of the last poll (should interest some of you): Character site which you like best? (January 28 06 - February 17 07) The Leftorium (32% - 25 votes) That's Unpossible (24%...
  17. Malachy

Tips (sorry)

I don't mean for this to start a trend of post-your-new-page, but it seemed relevant enough and I wanted to see what you guys thought. I'll be putting it up on Zip later today. I've been working on it for about a month now. At one point I had 15 and then 8 and now 10.
  18. Malachy

Breaking News (Community 2/07)

CAIRO, EGYPT - For the past few months 'dancing-homer.com' has hosted a teaser page. No information has gone out as to what it will be. It's a reincarnation of The Springfield Connection (a la source: Mr. X). Other Headlines: - Krustylu Studios shutting down to make way for Nickeloden page...
  19. Malachy

King of the Hill "Serpunt" (1102)

John Goodman was quality. Overall it was a definite (huge) step up from The Peggy Horror Picture Show. Still some kinks in writing and voice-acting. B+
  20. Malachy

sites you visit often

-Channel (pretty much every day) -Folder, Old Man Simpson (every few days) -Springfield Weekly, Gallery (after a new episode) -CBG's Video Game Collection, Crazy, LETS, When Bongos Collide, Leftorium (every week or two)
Back