Search results

1. D

Fake Plot: do NOT read

consider me corrected! :D
  2. D

Fake Plot: do NOT read

that won't be a problem, as Dutch is spoken in Holland ;) (Belgians speak French or Flemish) :)
  3. D

Season 8 out in stores April?

seriously, dont get your hopes up. remember, the guys DO have a show to make... i would expect season 8 no earlier than june.
  4. D

The Simpsons...Weakest Link

what i will say...is that...i wont update as regularly as i used to, because i cant really be bothered. thanks.
  5. D

i'll resume this without Butters and with ppoi back in, if he wants, in the new year. until then, hiatus!
  6. D

Barney's super fun happy wacky Christmas Simpson maths game

i think you've miscalculated, scott, because the 138th episode is in season 7, yet you claim there to be 253 episodes in this season?? Seasons 1-5, i choose #87
  7. D

uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmm no... for anyone who's wondering, i'm just breaking from nhc until about january...
  8. D

*waves* ha! as if i needed to wave. you probably saw my huge head as soon as i came in.
  9. D

Hmm...well, i actually was looking for 'Peter off Family Guy' and 'Tracy Ullmann Homer', but i can see how that might not have come across, so i'll give you it. Butters, which number does the Mathemagician in 'Grade School Confidential' claim is magic? Gary Neo grissom Amir Butters ppoi Larson...
  10. D

Thanks to Dorkus, Nameless and Jayrayman...

Eh, they didn't provide you with fun, March through to September like our polls did.
  11. D

No answer? I'm afraid that was your cue to say 'Who's There?', Grissom. Amir, name two variations on the Homer Clone when Homer clones himself many times in Treehouse of Horror XIII Gary Neo grissom Amir Butters ppoi Larson Something £1000 £800 £650 £400 £300 £200 £100 £50 £20 BANK - £20
  12. D

Correct! Sorry i took so long to respond...i'm sick. and still am! grissom, Knock Knock? Gary Neo grissom Amir Butters ppoi Larson Something £1000 £800 £650 £400 £300 £200 £100 £50 £20 BANK - £20
  13. D

Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

In 'I'm With Cupid' did Apu actually do seven romantic things? i count six: the skywriter the parrot to sing the concert the parrot told manjula about the concert manjula went to that sarah wiggum said to clancy chocolate husband the carriage and three men on cars...
  14. D

Okay Gary, i know you said you were having computer troubles, but it'd be too late for me to pm you the question now. The correct answer was 'Lisa and Marge'. I would've also accepted 'Marge and Lisa'. Q2/21. Neo, SLH shares a birthday with whom? Gary Neo grissom Amir Butters ppoi Larson...
  15. D

awesome. where you headed?
  16. D

worst season ever?

Season 11 is so bad, it's...good. Ok, not good, but more enjoyable than the depressingly bland pits of Seasons 10 and 14.
  17. D

Most emotional Scully Era episode

why are you all grading the episodes? This poll is about most emotional, not best episode that could be deemed slightly emotional. Lost our Lisa, or This Little Wiggy. As far as emotion goes, the rest suck.
  18. D

Mother Of 4 ft 2

Have a guess.
Back