Search results

1. Tromboon

When the Simpsons speak in another language list

I'm curious of times when the Simpsons original english voice actors speak in another language. (Am I imagining it or has this thread been done before??) Bart speaking French in The Crepes f Wrath There was a halloween episode where Lisa speaks swedish (ehm, "swedish") Homer and Bart speaks...
  2. Tromboon

Your favorite disney movies, since 2000?

What are your favorite disney movies since 2000? I've been watching The Emperor's New Groove, and that the whole thing takes place in an Inca-ish civilization is really nice, that's probably one of my favorite disney settings ever. edit: If this thread has been done a thousand times before, I...
  3. Tromboon

Without X there would be no Y

Without socks there would be no wars
  4. Tromboon

Foldable ideas, Homer Simpsons

There was a webshow where someone deviced probably the most silly & uncanny doll you'll ever see, and *gasp* talks about Homer Simpson! http://blip.tv/foldablehuman/s2e17-homer-simpson-6145478 thread worthy y/n?! I just wanted to tell somebody what I thought of the doll
  5. Tromboon

Wail in here

Let's hear of all your little miseries that you want to share with the world keep it serious, we're all nice people here right?
  6. Tromboon

Things you were scared of as a child

disqus! Anything goes! edit: I mean what really scared you
  7. Tromboon

What whas your inital impressions of NHC:ers?

What was your initial impressions of individuals on this site, and before you got to know them, what did you think about them? ( "My inital impressions were pretty accurate" is a boring response and we want to hear when they weren't!) "Wierd things you thought about people in nohomers" exists...
  8. Tromboon

Post music here that everybody's heard but doesn't know the name of

1 VIDEO PER POST PLEASE to post a compilation is just not fun & unacceptable!!! :mad::mad::mad: well here at 2.28
  9. Tromboon

really popular praised movies that you haven't seen, and not planning to

Titanic Beauty and the Beast
  10. Tromboon

Can we all agree on that Google is really shitty nowadays?

Google is the worst nowadays. I can never find what I'm looking for - It either lists something that is vaguely related to what I'm looking for as a first result because it's popular (undermining the purpose of a search engine) bust most oftenly it searches for terms I did never use in my...
  11. Tromboon

What parts of youtube have awful comment sections?

Some kind of videos more than others have uuuh so downright malevolent people in the comment sections. Obviously any video with a certain amount of views, and any video debating rascism or sexism, but now they're out of the way: I think videos with classical music (with <1m views) is damn damn...
  12. Tromboon

Guess what we look like

m-hm Guess what we at Nohomers look like. If you already know then well. Guess anyway.
  13. Tromboon

Guess the real name of nohomers members!

OldschoolerSimpson feels like a Daniel or Philip I think Swoony's name starts with C. 0110101 might be Eric
  14. Tromboon

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them - New J.K Rowling movie!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Beasts_and_Where_to_Find_Them#Film_adaptation Set in the same universe as the Harry Potter series, but neither a prequel nor a sequel Is this old news? I tried google search, to quote Otto; "Oh Lord how I did try". Supposed to be "fantastic, if you...
  15. Tromboon

Words and expressions you don't like/hate

Butthurt is the obvious winner, but lets discuss this topic more deeply as time goes on
  16. Tromboon

Okay so Lipz

"Lipz" being the name for people with purple names intended for female members. Just to clarify (I learned it pretty recently, soo...:LOL:) Justifications plz! Because it distinctively singles women out and basically makes it so we dudes know who to be "extra nice" (and be generally sexist) too...
  17. Tromboon

Hard video games

Post here, be admired!
  18. Tromboon

Your Favorite Animated Movie

What do you mean there's already a thread like this? well I couldn't actually find any hands down now what is your favorite animated movie of all time???? (FAM™) My FAM™ is probably Comet in Moominland or Land Before Time
  19. Tromboon

How many hours do you usually stay awake during a day?

In average A little over 13-14 hours for me Discuss edit: what am i talking about 11 hours
  20. Tromboon

What would I say?

http://what-would-i-say.com/ USES FACEBOOK It generates a satuts for you based on what you'e written. Fun guaranteed
Back