Search results

1. rachel

Lots of Simpsons WOS figures for sale

pleeeeease take a look at my eBay auctions, or if you know anybody looking for simpsons figures, tell them. all the money i make off these will be going towards what will hopefully be the greatest night of my life, so cmon and help me out dudes. thanks! http://myworld.ebay.com/misfit_care_bear
  2. rachel

I'm selling some of my figures on eBay...check it

Yeah, so...I've decided to put some of my collection up on eBay because it has been sitting in boxes for years, and I need me some cash. Be Sharp and Stonecutter figures, along with loose playset figures and mail order Monopoly token figures. Take a look and tell your collecting friends :)...
  3. rachel

Monopoly mail order pewter figures

So, I searched a bit on the 'net and couldn't find anything on what these are worth (not even any listings on eBay). Anybody have any info on these cool little figures I paid $10 for in 2002?
  4. rachel

Made this today....should i use it as my sig?????

I love my new Pee-wee's playhouse sig (it's my lunchbox from 1st grade that i scanned) but i finally found a pic of Ms. Pennycandy (had it the whole time in that poster from the Simpsons trivia game!) I added the body, heh heh....spent the last hour and a half making this, so what should i...
  5. rachel

Burns finally gets it?

Do you think the writers will ever make an episode that "outs" Smithers to Burns? How do you think Burns would handle knowing the truth? I don't think they should do this, but with the whole Patty thing coming up...well, who knows. I like how they've always kept the gay jokes subtle.
  6. rachel

Stone cutter Lenny

I sent away for him today! Post here when you guys get yours in the mail or send away for him :) I'm excited...but i still haven't got my stone cutter moe (playmates hasn't even cashed the check yet!) :( Edit: Oh crap! Wrong forum....i could have sworn i posted this in the WOS...
  7. rachel

"Krusty Agent of K.L.O.W.N" comic

OK, i have been searching the web for atleast an hour looking for pictures of Ms. Lois Pennycandy for my sig. I did come across "Simpsons Comics Extravaganza" by Matt Groening himself, published in 1994. There's a comic in this book called "Krusty Agent of K.L.O.W.N" which features Ms...
  8. rachel

Itchy & Scratchy

Who do you like better?
  9. rachel

Mail-aways

How many of you collectors sent away for all the mail-aways so far? I started collecting WOS pretty late. I got Wendell and Resort Smithers from series 10, but that's it. Series 11 was marked down on clearance pretty dirt cheap, so that's the only reason i got my 4 POPs for the Be Sharps Apu. I...
  10. rachel

Series 15 figures

What does everyone think of them? Which ones do you plan to buy first? Does anyone know when they hit stores? It said January but January is almost over.........hmmmmmm....maybe they're already in stores and i'm slackin =/
  11. rachel

Looking to buy....

When i get my tax refund next month i am going to be buying figures like a madman! :) I need loose (but they have to be mint with all accessories!!) figures. Series one- SNPP playset Series two- all Series three- all except milhouse and Krustylu studio playset Series four- Bowl a rama and...
  12. rachel

Anyone need POPs?

I have 1 series 13 one and 3 series 14 ones
  13. rachel

Ladies...if you were animated....

And most of the ladies are straight...so...if you were a simpsons character, who would you want to hook up with?
  14. rachel

Fellas....if you were animated

Most of the guys here are straight, so which female simpsons character would you want to hook up with if you were an animated character in the simpsons?
  15. rachel

The Bart of War......what the....?

"It looks like Wisconsin" What in the hell? I never got that, but it did make me laugh because i hate Wisconsin with a passion >=)
  16. rachel

Question about Stonecutter mail-aways

I am about to send away for my Stonecutter Moe, but i wanted to make sure of something first. You don't need the UPC barcodes on the back on the packages this time, do you? All you need are the Stonecutter Moe picture proof of purchases right?
  17. rachel

Mail-order card?

Does anyone ever bother to fill out the ideas for upcoming figures/playsets section? I do, and hope to see my ideas hit the stores!!!!! I have put the land of chocolate playset the last 2 times, and the kamp krusty playset as well. As for figures, "Cool Lisa" and "Poochie and Squirrel Marge" i...
  18. rachel

High School Homer and Marge

My local EB still has like 5 or 6 of these playsets marked from $29.99 to $24.99 (WOW!!!) ha.....yeah, they're buy one get one free, though. I asked if i could just have one half-priced but they wouldnt let me (hmph!) but they had one Brad Goodman figure for $5.99, and they did let me have him...
  19. rachel

Cleaning up figures......

I need some advice. Does anyone know a tip for cleaning up figures/playsets? I have a playset with red paint scuffs from another figure, and want to remove them. Thanks! ~*Rache
  20. rachel

Nasa Hamster episode

I don't know the name of the episode...you know, the one where Homer builds the rocket and launches the hamster and it burns down the church? Well, remember In February when the Columbia Space shuttle broke up during landing (Feb 1st?)??? My husband and i were getting ready to watch the simpsons...
Back