Search results

1. F

"The Simpsons" renewed for seasons 33 and 34

I've been meaning to change that avatar for years now, and I don't consider myself an apologist of modern Simpsons. I just really enjoy a good amount of it. Does anyone know how to change it to a custom avatar image?
  2. F

I don't appreciate this, I don't even know who DuffBlimp is around here��‍♂️
  3. F

I'm happy with the renewal news,
  4. F

And I and enough other fans don't consider it that way.
  5. F

That's only if you consider the new seasons "a shitheap"
  6. F

Have "The Simpsons" lost their charm completely?

That's only if you consider it a shambling husk in the modern era.
  7. F

APU IS GONE - CONFIRMED

No I don't.
  8. F

APU IS GONE - CONFIRMED

I guess that guy I was debating with is happy about this news (you know who you are). Me on the other hand? It's disappointing that Azaria would give in to these people(thanks dumb documentary��) and stop voicing a character he's done for 25 years. Lost all respect for him.
  9. F

THE SIMPSONS IS ENDING

Are you talking about me?
  10. F

THE SIMPSONS IS ENDING

I'm just happy to see the Simpsons continue.
  11. F

Season 30 Information Thread

I thought it was business as usual at Fox until the deal (which I REALLY didn't want to happen). Is complete.
  12. F

APU has been WRITTEN OUT of THE SIMPSONS

How do I not care? Because I think this controversy is ridiculous and doesn't hold up. Because I disagree I don't care "WOW" ��
  13. F

I am well aware of everything going on concerning the Apu issue. My previous comments should back this up. Doesn't make me ignorant. I've also watched videos on this topic to learn more. And again wrong according to you.
  14. F

Brad little. According to YOU. I think you meant.
  15. F

Could say the same for your opinion. And I'm not refusing to have a conversation I'm very willing anytime to chime in. And there's a "gigantic problem" according to you. NOT ME. I've tried to talk to you and I have given essay length comments explaining why I don't see any issues. But you just...
  16. F

Way to completely miss the point I was trying to make. You're seeing problems where there aren't any.
  17. F

I'm not even angry just disappointed in the staff. Even though Apu has been fleshed out and been the focus of plenty of episodes giving him more layers/depth doesn't matter to these people. The notion that he's just a racist stereotype who needs to be changed is ridiculous and shows that those...
  18. F

Should there be another Simpsons and Family Guy crossover?

No way. once was too much. And I've never liked the idea of the Simpsons crossing over with anyone. I find it jarring
  19. F

Simpsons Comics Thread

I wonder if Simpsons comics will ever be published again in the near future? Seems like leaving money on the table if they don't bring it back.
  20. F

Okilly Dokilly: The Ned Flanders-inspired metal band.

I can't believe this exists. And I love it
Back