Search results

1. Monty

The Henry Shoa-w (My Animated Series)

Idea for a 'The Henry Shoa' Halloween Special. A parody of "I Know What You Did Last Summer", but it's "I Know What You Did Last September". Set in 2002 and starring George W. Bush and Henry, before he worked for Donna. (This is a really bad drawing of George Bush, mind you. I'll re-design...
  2. Monty

APU has been WRITTEN OUT of THE SIMPSONS

"Everyone who doesn't agree with me isn't good people."
  3. Monty

I think you forgot to add the "u".
  4. Monty

Where's your show! Oh, by the way. Your and this forum's "Get it, I'm being so dry and sarcastic and spelling badly lel" humor isn't funny anymore. OH WAIT, it never was!
  5. Monty

Tell that to the people that wanna get rid of Apu, not me.
  6. Monty

Right, because Mr. Burns totally doesn't re-present the priveledged, white man within the Simpsons universe. Okay. He is portrayed as utterly evil and negative, and is often associated with the white race. He owns an SS membership card, he was a Nazi collaborator. He has Nazi family members...
  7. Monty

Oof, you sure showed me, man. Dude, I am so burned now. Killer, bruh. Oh, mommy, help me. Oh, the hypocrisy. Because "OWN TEH HITLER FDRUMPF TARDS!! xD" is any better. Nice try. You're the ultimate soy boy!
  8. Monty

As a white man, Mr. Burns is offensive to me!!!!! Remove him!!!!
  9. Monty

Oh, that wasn't directed at your post. Just the whole Kondabolu ordeal in itself. Sorry, dude.
  10. Monty

Hank Azaria isn't even white, lmao. He's Sephardic Jewish.
  11. Monty

Let's Review South Park Season 22 - Episode 3 - "The Problem With a Poo"

Not satisfying! Kind of reminded me of when they brought back Satan after 8 years only to have him talk about Gluten, which felt really out of place and odd. Awful, but the ending got a huge laugh out of me.
  12. Monty

Out of the whole 30 years of The Simpsons, which show do you feel has been the biggest competition?

South Park is the only show that could ever beat The Simpsons.
  13. Monty

Favorite adult animation anyone?

South Park Drawn Together The Simpsons Free for All Lil' Bush King of the Hill Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon" VH1 Ill-ustrated Celebrity Deathmatch Wonder Showzen Beavis and Butt-head The Critic Kid Notorious Stripperella
  14. Monty

You're gonna love it, just wait.
  15. Monty

If you were to make a themed DVD on the following characters, which five episodes would you choose?

Mrs. Krabappel: -Bart Gets an 'F' -Bart the Lover -Grade School Confidential -Special Edna -The Ned-liest Catch
  16. Monty

If you were to make a themed DVD on the following characters, which five episodes would you choose?

Moe: -Flaming Moe's -Dumbbell Indemnity -Pygmoelian -Homer the Moe -Mommie Beerest
  17. Monty

No Mr. Burns? I'm gonna do it anyway. Mr. Burns: -Burns Verkaufen Der Kraftwerk -Rosebud -Homer the Smithers -Monty Can't Buy Me Love -Who Shot Mr. Burns? (Part 1 & 2)
  18. Monty

Call the lawyers, everyone.
  19. Monty

Fox developing Simpsons Movie sequel, Bob's Burgers Movie & Family Guy live hybrid film

The only live action thing I would have ever loved seeing from The Simpsons would be the live-action Troy McClure movie if they made it back in the 1990's or early 2000's. I know it would have turned out cheesy, but I love stuff like that. If they tried to do something like that now, it wouldn't...
Back