Search results

1. Bart The Lover

How good are/were your grades?

Were you confident in scoring a straight A? Or were you a modest achiever and only hoped for Bs? Honesty, as an Asian I can confirm that a mere 75% here is a disgrace. How different are grades perceived in the Western World?
  2. Bart The Lover

If You Can Change Your Race: Yay or Nay?

I know I'm going all Science Fiction here, but what if scientists found succesfully a way to change one's race, like if you're a big haired, black eyed, black skinned girl, you can change yourself into a beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed white skinned girl through a simple operation. Do you...
  3. Bart The Lover

How Religious is the Place You Live?

I know it's personal, but I've just been thinking since in the Simpsons, the whole town, down to the skeptic Lisa is pretty religious. And besides, it IS Christmas, so I think it's pretty safe to ask. :-) Anyway, I live in Bintulu, Malaysia. The religious divide here is pretty obvious, if you...
  4. Bart The Lover

Things You Wish Would Just Happen Right Now

Since its close to Christmas I figure it is time to discuss about wishes and so on, so without further ado, here's mine I wish for the English language to be pure again. I mean bring back some of the Germanic words that were lost by word borrowings In case you don't know, English is a West...
  5. Bart The Lover

Will an Animated Film Ever Win Best Picture?

The Academy hates animation.The only reason they did a Best Animated Feature award was because they pitied the way animation could still not hold a candle to live action since 1937. And with good reason too, first off animation can never be too serious because they have to tie in with children...
  6. Bart The Lover

Do you consider The Simpsons to be an adult animated series?

In your opinion? What is the definition of an adult TV series? Well to me I think its a show where themes that children dont normally get such as divorce are told and where graphic, SAW levels of violence occur at a normal rate. These shows typically include South Park, Family Guy, Game of...
  7. Bart The Lover

A Couple Of New Episode Ideas VII

1. You Can Ned Do That On Television, Flanders Bart discovers that the vocalist of local metal legend Sceptre(yeah, it sucks I know) Tate Morgan is still alive and in Springfield. With the help of Otto, they scavenge through information after his alleged "disappearance" and the trail leads...
  8. Bart The Lover

Soviet Disney Princess: Yay or Nay?

I have been thinking about this for a while now, but I think a Disney Princess in the Soviet Russia might make a good movie. There are a number of things, one, There has never been a Disney film set in Russia ever(at least the mainstream animated movies), two, It might finally make room for a...
  9. Bart The Lover

Am I the only one who isn't a fan of Superhero blockbusters?

Maybe its my inner pacifism, but I just don't like the current Superhero, or any other Summer blockbuster films in general that feature violence and lots of explosions.It's not that I'm against violence and lots of action, but maybe its just because those films are just not my type. I tend to...
  10. Bart The Lover

Hitler Ice Cream Cone?

Recently there has been an uproar over this ice cream cone brand named Hitler and even features a picture of the Dictator's face with a Nazi swastika on it. m.food.ndtv.com/food-drinks/hitler-branded-ice-cream-cones-outrage-germany-766948 Is it THAT controversial? I mean its just a harmless...
  11. Bart The Lover

Disney should make a mature Disney Princess film

By mature, I don't mean Pocahontas standards where the animation is realistic and the plot is more "adult" with real guns and killing of innocent people and all that stuff, I mean films with no singing, no comic relief side characters, no vanquishing of evil, no major action scences, no simple...
  12. Bart The Lover

if you're famous, will you still stick with your old life?

Say you became famous at around say Middle School for being an artist/actor/athlete whatever and you now make about $500,000 a month. You meet some of your friends you made while making it big and they all invite you to California to live with them in a rich neighborhood where you don't have to...
  13. Bart The Lover

Did South Park Premiere At The Right Time?

If you think about it, South Park's crude animation and humor made it easy to become typical Youtube material, and if Trey Parker and Matt Stone made South Park today, they'd probably release the series as short animated sketches rather than full length episodes, and this means SP will no longer...
  14. Bart The Lover

Youtube Rewind 2014

Just reminds me how Youtube only cares for "viral" videos and did you notice that nearly every viral video ever featured are comedy? Makes me sad that videos I would actually see to restore faith in humanity are overshadowed by this bullcrap...
  15. Bart The Lover

Which Episode Ruined The Bartmania?

Bart was a very popular character in the early 90's. Particularly in 1990 where his popularity had peaked. But after 1991, he was suddenly degraded to just another member of the Simpson family. So I theorize that an episode released in 1990 might be the cause. And that episode is Bart Gets an F...
  16. Bart The Lover

BJ from Barney sounds like Bart

I don't know if you watched Barney in your life before, but I think BJ is a rip-off of Bart, he's yellow and says "MAN" a lot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbRTHbU1V2M Just saying,lol
  17. Bart The Lover

Is Bart still Burns Heir?

The future episodes will always tell you Bart will have a terrible future. But let's not forget he is still Burns Heir, just that he is staying with his family. So when Burns dies Bart inherits his fortune and may start anew.
  18. Bart The Lover

News you've heard that seem obviously fake to you

I think we all know that the media can be a jerk sometimes. And right now it looks like it's aiming at North Korea, just recently they said NK was going to war with US over some film disputes with Seth Rogen, and recently they said there was a news report of NK winning the World Cup. This is...
  19. Bart The Lover

Where's Lovejoy lately?

We didn't see Marge ever mentioning going to church this season nor were there any religion episodes since Season 23. There have been a few church scenes, but it's just there to make Lovejoy jokes.
  20. Bart The Lover

The abbreviation game

Can you name Abbreviations for S.T.A.R.T.U.G SOCIETY OF TARNISHED APPLES READY TO USURP GANDHI Four guesses later, someone makes a new abbreviation
Back