1. Platypus

What're You Listening to?

my tinnitus
  2. Platypus

2023 nhc death pool

james gandolfini
  3. Platypus

Your opinion on the best overall Simpsons season

Tie between Season 6 and 4, but I think season 6 wins by a nanometer.
  4. Platypus

Rate & Review: The Town (VABF17)

i loved the wall transition in that scene.
  5. Platypus

Rate & Review: The Town (VABF17)

Story was well paced (with the exception of the ending), nothing felt too forced. Most of the jokes landed for me. I'm a bit biased as I live in Boston and got all the references, though. One thing which I really thought was great was the animation, the poses were really expressive and it just...
  6. Platypus

R&R: "Monty Burns' Fleeing Circus" (VABF20)

Lots of visual gags that worked, but some went on too long and got stale. Lots of rehashing old character stereotypes in place of jokes. Plot points didn't mesh too well, but I found it overall enjoyable. I loved the couch gag, and definitely liked this season's premiere more than last year's...
  7. Platypus

Season 28 Information Thread

forgot it was tonight whelp
  8. Platypus

The Conjuring 2

The Balasubramaniar Cinema in Tiruvannamalai looks really retro and cool http://www.sbscinemas.com/images/banner13.jpg
  9. Platypus

The Conjuring 2

I like how they pointed out they gave the film a two star review at the end to hint that they didn't pay for it.
  10. Platypus

burgers

fun fact: in german, bürger means "citizen". Try to guess what "hambürger" means.
  11. Platypus

General CD/Vinyl/Cassette/etc Discussion Thread

check out this video, the guy is pretty knowledgable. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUIVkpw9eNk Also, just picked up Cuthead-Everlasting Sunday on Discogs. Great album
  12. Platypus

The Conjuring 2

If you've seen it, what did you think? I liked it more than the first one. The cinematography and the pacing was better, but the second act was really weak and predictable. The third act saved the movie. Solid 7.5/10 for me.
  13. Platypus

The Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS/Android game)

Why can't we have AT LEAST a 2 week break in between events anymore? And I honestly thought the splash screen was a joke at first. It looks like one of those early 2000's fanart Simpsons drawings that eventually make their way onto badly screen-printed t-shirts in Chinatown 99¢ stores. Also...
  14. Platypus

Characters who deserve an episode about them

i feel like that would get old quick
  15. Platypus

R&R: "Orange is The New Yellow"

holy shit that was a long sentence
  16. Platypus

Oh man not yet! I'm waiting for this Friday to start watching. No spoilers!

Oh man not yet! I'm waiting for this Friday to start watching. No spoilers!
  17. Platypus

The Lounge: Now As Active As The UK Lounge

Torrens Kinda sounds like a troll to me.
Back