Search results

1. kevin

whos al jean

whos al jean
  2. kevin

post a picture of a girl and i will explain

why i would or wouldn't have sexual intercourse with them RULEZ: 1. no boarders 2. no trannies 3. no obvious ones. i'm looking for pictures of average girls. maybe a little below or a little above so i can provide thought provoking explanations on why i would or would not BANG THEM. posting...
  3. kevin

Best Godfather Parody

Lisa's Pony- Lisa wakes up and screams when she finds a horse head in her bed, right before we find out it's a live horse. Moe Baby Blues- Moe telling Maggie the entire story, and both him and fat Tony putting the orange peel in their mouths to cheer people up, much like Vito did in the movie...
  4. kevin

Rate/Review South Park 810 "Pre-School"

since nobody's started it yet: Pre-School: Episode 810 For five long years, Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Cartman and Butters have kept a secret about an illegal incident that happened back in pre-school. Now, the kid who took the fall for the group, Trent Boyett, is getting out of “juvie” and his first...
  5. kevin

Do You Like Season One?

Well, do you? I think people are too quick to judge the episodes as boring and un-funny. There's a lot of good subtle humor in there. I've always considered this season underrated, but the more I think about it, the more I seem to like this season for what it is. Call me crazy. So what do you think?
  6. kevin

Chronolgical Trivia Thread

This is my trivia thread. I will post trivia on each episode moving chronologically. Each question is worth one point unless otherwise indicated. Limit three answers per person. Round One: Simpsons Roasting On An Open fire 1. How many times does Maggie fall down during this episode...
  7. kevin

Fraudcast News Preview/Speculation

Only one thing stands in the way of Mr. Burns controlling all of Springfield's news sources (and, as a result, the ability for anybody to say anything bad about him in mass media): Lisa's homemade newspaper. Sounds good to me. Mr. Burns Episodes are usually good for a laugh. Discuss.
  8. kevin

Rate/Review South Park 806: Goobacks

Since nobody else started the thread yet, I will. The future crosses the border into South Park in the next all-new episode premiering Wednesday, at 10:00pm. Humans from the year 4035 are arriving in droves in South Park! Everything gets a little too crowded when people from the future arrive...
  9. kevin

When Were You Most Interested?

The question is: When were you most interested in the show, during what years did you buy the most merchandise, tape the most episodes, and just get into the show more than any other time? For me it was during seasons 10-12 when I was just getting into the Simpsons
  10. kevin

Quote of the Day Thread

This is the thread where you post any Simpsons quotes stuck in your head at the moment. This'll centralize all small quote threads into one, big, easily accessable page. So go for it, post any quotes that are in your head at any given moment during the course of your exciting lives. Here's a...
  11. kevin

Which Scully Season Was Best?

Which Scully Season sucked the least? (note, I'm not including season 9 because it would win in a landslide.) 4,3,6,7,2,5,1,8,9,14,13,12,10,11
  12. kevin

Is Season 1 A Classic?

Most people say the classic era was seasons 2-8. But what about season one? Why do people hate it so much? I think its a great season and wondered if most people here thought the same.
  13. kevin

R&R "One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Bluefish"

An underrated season 2 episode that deserves more credit than it gets. Also one of the series' more emotional episodes. A highlight of the series. 5/5
  14. kevin

Season 2 vs. saeson 3 vs. season 4

I'll pick season four, the peak of the Simpsons.
  15. kevin

Episode Battle XIII

Battle thirteen is here with episodes AABF23-BABF04
  16. kevin

Episode Battle XII

Round One Winners: BABF12- Pygmoelian, BABF19- Behind The Laughter, BABF22- HOMR, CABF06- Skinner's Sense of Snow, CABF09- Hungry, Hungry Homer, CABF14- Trilogy of Error, CABF19- Treehouse of Horror XII, DABF04- Half-Decent Proposal, DABF08- Tales From the Public Domain, DABF15- Little Girl In...
  17. kevin

Episode Battle XI

Round One Winners: BABF19- Behind The Laughter, BABF22- HOMR, CABF06- Skinner's Sense of Snow, CABF09- Hungry, Hungry Homer, CABF14- Trilogy of Error, CABF19- Treehouse of Horror XII, DABF04- Half-Decent Proposal, DABF08- Tales From the Public Domain, DABF15- Little Girl In The Big Ten, DABF17-...
  18. kevin

Episode Battle Round 2 No. 2

Heres the second round two match featuring: BABF19- Behind the Laughter BABF22- HOMR CABF06- Skinner's Sense of Snow CABF09- Hungry, Hungry Homer CABF14- Trilogy of Error winner joins DABF15 in the third round.
  19. kevin

Top Episodes of Each Season

heres mine: s1: The Tell Tale Head s2: Lisa's Substitute s3: Colonel Homer s4: Last Exit to Springfield* s5: Rosebud s6: Lemon of Troy s7: 22 Short Films About Springfield s8: Homer's Phobia s9: The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson s10: Lisa Gets An A s11: Behind The Laughter s12: Trilogy of...
  20. kevin

Episode Battle X

Round One Winners: CABF06- Skinner's Sense of Snow, CABF09- Hungry, Hungry Homer, CABF14- Trilogy of Error, CABF19- Treehouse of Horror XII, DABF04- Half-Decent Proposal, DABF08- Tales From the Public Domain, DABF15- Little Girl In The Big Ten, DABF17- Poppa's Got A Brand New Badge Round Two...
Back