hey sean
  4. tones

How do you feel about oatmeal?

steelcut oats in instant pot ftw
  5. tones

Do You Like Yourself?

Yes, I am good company.
  6. tones

What song was #1 on the day you were born.

I write the songs - barry manilow (US) bohemian rhapsody - queen (UK) S.O.S. - abba (AUS)
  7. tones

happy 30th sac!

happy birthday, sacman
  8. tones

Simpsons remastering?

let's not get all george lucas on every god damn thing
  9. tones

Maude Flanders was a sociopath.

I would like to note I haven't really participated in simpsons related discussion in nearly a decade kudos for making a thread title that grabs my attention in ''NHC's Newest Threads.''
  10. tones

Haha... I never noticed the video you posted on my wall! if we get a few asians on the team this...

Haha... I never noticed the video you posted on my wall! if we get a few asians on the team this could have a strong united nations feel to it. thank you venezuela for giving us something to watch, huh. oh, and nick castellanos... let's hope he gives us something interesting to watch at 2rd...
  11. tones

favorite era for basketball.... well from what I remember. I remember the latter part of the 80s...

favorite era for basketball.... well from what I remember. I remember the latter part of the 80s quite well. the youtube clips of johnny most announcing the pistons v celtics were something I would dig up whilst drunk.
  12. tones

[img]

[img]
  13. tones

<3

<3
  14. tones

the king of kings usergroup (reigning kings of the nhc: kevin & ryan o)

I will never attain such grandeur
  15. tones

meet the new fearsome foursome in charge of off topic: lawnboy, xander, black mozart, and josh

meditation rules so we move ahead and with the presence of nice weather and become more creative :beerbang:
  16. tones

meet the new fearsome foursome in charge of off topic: lawnboy, xander, black mozart, and josh

somewhat hectic. I am altering my workload for may and june and will have more time to waste online and at home
  17. tones

eric, you're too kind ... I would normally say that this makes sense, and I guess it still does. global board. pretty good dudes.
  18. tones

wheeeeeeeeeeeee <---click

wheeeeeeeeeeeee <---click
Back