Search results

1. The Goode Family

NHC TOP 100 Albums : 2023/Archive

1. Bruce Springsteen - Nebraska 2. Michael Jackson - Thriller 3. R.E.M. - Murmur 4. The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds 5. David Bowie - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars 6. Prince - Sign "☮︎" the Times 7. Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy 8. Neutral Milk Hotel -...
  2. The Goode Family

TV Themes Showdown III

Boondoggles
  3. The Goode Family

TV Themes Showdown III

Oz Boondocks
  4. The Goode Family

TV Themes Showdown III

Justice League Unlimited Jake and the Fatman Oz Denver
  5. The Goode Family

TV Themes Showdown III

denver soul eater boondocks concetration stingray oz jake and the fatman justice league unlimited
  6. The Goode Family

TV Themes Showdown III

Tegridy Farms Severance And Yet The Town Moves The Boondocks Thunderbirds WCW Monday Nitro Maggie Briggs Catscratch
  7. The Goode Family

TV Themes Showdown III

sonic yvon soul eater mob psycho oz ghost busters tenspeed and brownshoe washingtoon
  8. The Goode Family

TV Themes Showdown III

1. Scaredy Squirrel 2. Amen 3. Jake and the Fatman 4. Chihayafuru 5. Funky Phantom 6. Rubik The Amazing Cube 7. A Different World 8. Fame
  9. The Goode Family

TV Themes Showdown III

Ollie The Boy Who Became What He Ate - Opening Animation Adventures of the Gummi Bears - Theme Song
  10. The Goode Family

2023 nhc death pool

I think i last did this in 2019 but by popular demand here it is again. pick 15 people you think will die and see if they die... scoring by age 0-49: 4 50-69: 3 70-99: 2 100+: 1 My list: Buzz Aldrin Burt Bacharach Roberta Flack James Earl Jones Ethel Kennedy Don King Piper Laurie Vera Miles...
  11. The Goode Family

Rate & Review: "The King of Nice" (UABF20)

A lot of annoying showbiz-insider exclusive writing in this one. Wow, there's Krusty looking at a gigantic realistic Hollywood Hills mansion... I prefer broader down-to-earth stuff that isn't obviously the result of millionaire writers living in castles in Brentwood and Pacific Palisades A...
  12. The Goode Family

Simpsons: For Kids or Adults?

JacobZeier1992 has been banned for being generally aggressive and making inappropriate sexual posts. Feel free to keep discussing if The Simpsons is for babies or not.
  13. The Goode Family

Hurt 'n Heal: LGBT+ characters

Smithers [20] John [16] Karl [19] Patty [11] Mr. Largo [11] Constance Harm [7] +1 Llewelyn Sinclair [8] -2
  14. The Goode Family

Hurt 'n Heal: LGBT+ characters

Smithers [18] John [15] Grady [4] Karl [16] Patty [11] Mr. Largo [11] Constance Harm [8] -2 Grizzly Shawn [5] +1 Llewelyn Sinclair [10]
  15. The Goode Family

Why didn't Dan Castellaneta and Nancy Cartwright reprise their roles as Homer and Bart in the Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers movie?

Nancy appeared as Bart in an American Dad episode where all he did was laugh, and Dan showed up as Homer in a Family Guy episode where he just said "meme". It wouldn't seem like they require one trillion dollars for cameos. Creative crew behind the movie just probably didn't care enough to ask.
  16. The Goode Family

Rate & Review: "Poorhouse Rock" (UABF14)

Alright, let's stay on topic, folks (and try not to be so angry towards Simpsons staff). The issues with Sarah Wiggum can be hashed out elsewhere.
  17. The Goode Family

Rate & Review: "Girls Just Shauna Have Fun" (UABF12)

This episode was well-plotted and nicely paced, but I didn't really find it very funny. Whenever this show does something teenager-centric it always runs the risk of coming off as like, a Nickelodeon show written by aliens. Shauna is still a bland character with an annoying Tress MacNeille voice...
Back