Search results

1. Tilly

Rate & Review: "Mothers and Other Strangers" (UABF02)

This episode is just reusing an older and more iconic episode because they're so desperate for ideas and even jokes like baby Bart mooning Homer. Also Jerkass Bart and Jerkass Marge, for some reason ? Bart just calls his Father a loser despite his yearning for his lost Mother and Marge...
  2. Tilly

Yeah im gonna bring this up again...

Make a Problem With Willy documentary because A it sounds funny and B it worked for that guy who hated Apu.
  3. Tilly

your expirience after your first surgery?

Speaking to the doctor to try and calm down and then a complete memory skip and waking up feeling a little sore.
  4. Tilly

Rate & Review: "The Simpsons in Plusaversary"

I'm still mad that we haven't got House of Mouse yet, but Disney jumps at the chance for Winnie the Pooh to waddle his chubby ass into Moe's pub. 1/5
  5. Tilly

Make $6,800 by watching every Simpsons episode

This could be pretty easy if you had the skill of bullshitting essays back in the day, or just good at making up any bs on the fly.
  6. Tilly

'Infrequent Coarse Language' - Disney Plus

It sounds more professional and fancy, I suppose.
  7. Tilly

I think that Disney prohibited the strangle scenes (Goodbye "Why you little!")

Funny, because I swear that this joke originated from The Little Mermaid when human! Ursula strangles a bird during the wedding.
  8. Tilly

If Milhouse Van Houten were African-American?

Then Milhouse either would've got the Apu treatment and got kicked out or he'll still be around with a new voice actor.
  9. Tilly

Jesus Christ I hate Lisa

She's a depressed child with low self-esteem with very few friends or none depending on the episode. She can be narcissistic like Homer and Bart can be sociopathic, again depending on the episode, season, and writer. Lisa when written well, is fine. She's views her intelligence as a...
  10. Tilly

The Beatles Discussion Thread

Whisper words of wisdom, let it pee.
  11. Tilly

How Many Best Picture Academy Award Winners have you seen?

2010 - "The King's Speech" 2008 - "Slumdog Millionaire" 2003 - "The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King" 2002 - "Chicago" 2000 - "Gladiator" 1999 - "American Beauty" 1998 - "Shakespeare in Love" 1997 - "Titanic" 1995 - "Braveheart" 1994 - "Forrest Gump" 1993 - "Schindler’s List" 1991 -...
  12. Tilly

Hypersensitivity ?

Yeah most of Gen Z is too busy pretending to have mental illnesses, personality disorders, and such on Tik Tok for internet clout.
  13. Tilly

R&R Itchy & Scratchy & Marge

4/5- Early season's Marge would love Twitter.
  14. Tilly

Bart vs Thanksgiving vs Duffless

Duffless is one of the first Simpson episodes that I ever watched so it holds a massive nostalgia factor for me, and it has a sweet and heartwarming ending which I'm a sucker for. Bart vs Thanksgiving, however, I've always found to be a bit of a perplexing episode. It paints Bart in the wrong...
  15. Tilly

5 Years On: Re-visiting the Disney animated canon (starting with Snow White)

I hope he doesn't stop right before the best era of Disney.
  16. Tilly

Episodes you expected to hate, but didn't

Saddlesore knew that the show was becoming tired and slightly predictable and that the writers were running out of ideas and just takes the piss out of it. I don't think that they knew that The Simpsons would still be airing on Television still today.
  17. Tilly

Life On The Fast Lane vs Team Homer

Life on the Fast Lane had a sweet ending, so voting for that one.
  18. Tilly

5 Years On: Re-visiting the Disney animated canon (starting with Snow White)

Just finished watching LS Mark's video of him ranking Disney/ Pixar movies over the past couple of days. Oh boy, his video made me realize how obnoxious modern Disney is, with movies like Frozen, Ralph breaks the Internet, and Raya. Frozen with shouting at the audience how this movie is "not...
Back