Search results

1. Cole

what do you look like?

i want a nohomers fight club. my money is on sung
  2. Cole

gals?

thank god. i was afraid this year's nohomers swinsuit calendar was going to be a sausage fest
  3. Cole

Most hated People In America

it's hard to get more conservative than most of those guys. people like david duke and pat buchanan are irrelevant now. louie gohmert and herman cain could make the cut, but neither has proven that they have the staying power to belong in that group. when cain gets his fox news show after he...
  4. Cole

Muammar Gadaffi: Dead

yeah. i thought everyone was aware of that after the many different variations of osama. there is no correct translation. oh, and he may have been sodomized. thank god two wrongs make a right.
  5. Cole

Steve Jobs has died

that's honestly the most interesting bit of simpsons trivia i've heard in fifteen years. had no idea. 56 is too young. very sad.
  6. Cole

never gets old
  7. Cole

it's been a year or two since i've listened to him, but i listened to stern for a while when i had sirius and never understood the hate. aside from strippers in the studio and the constant discussion of his small penis, he really wasn't that different from an extended late night talk show. i can...
  8. Cole

Favourite Movies

2001 (kubrick) persona (bergman) the conversation (coppola) raging bull (scorsese) a woman under the influence (cassavetes) aguirre, the wrath of god (herzog) the rules of the game (renoir) citizen kane (welles) m (lang) bicycle thieves (de sica) the passion of joan of arc (dreyer) days of...
  9. Cole

i watched the criterion blu-ray of solaris last night. i was completely floored. i don't if it's...

i watched the criterion blu-ray of solaris last night. i was completely floored. i don't if it's the fact that i was younger and had less "refined" tasted the first time i watched it, or if the blu-ray version really is just that much fucking better, but this film hit me on an entirely different...
  10. Cole

i really am going to buy a saints 28 jersey. as an sec fan, you're well aware that there's been...

i really am going to buy a saints 28 jersey. as an sec fan, you're well aware that there's been a ridiculous drought of alabama talent post shaun alexander. i love the nfl and all, but it's really just like an encore to college football for me. for that reason, usually the one titans game a year...
  11. Cole

burning is definitely the way to go. there are a lot of gems in that uncollected works volume...

burning is definitely the way to go. there are a lot of gems in that uncollected works volume, since many were never published simply because they were too racy/controversial for publishing houses, too long for magazines, or viewed as "dated" by the time faulkner was trying to sell them (world...
  12. Cole

(continued) there's also two stories where he attempts straight comedy, not as i lay dying...

(continued) there's also two stories where he attempts straight comedy, not as i lay dying black humor and irony. one is a bizarre story from a narrator who discussing being paid by a character named "will faulkner" to write stories and publish them in faulkner's name. the faulkner...
  13. Cole

since you loved absalom, absalom!, i highly suggest reading his short story evangeline. it comes...

since you loved absalom, absalom!, i highly suggest reading his short story evangeline. it comes in a pretty massive "uncollected stories" book, but i'm sure there's a copy the text floating around online. it's not a particularly great or even very good story, but it reads like an outline for...
  14. Cole

i keep forgetting to check that thread, but i'm definitely in. let me know what you need me to...

i keep forgetting to check that thread, but i'm definitely in. let me know what you need me to do, because i'm very excited about this. it's depressing how few movies i've watched over the last year or so ... i'm ready to get back in film nerd mode.
  15. Cole

2013 opener: bama/vt rematch :bang:

2013 opener: bama/vt rematch :bang:
  16. Cole

South Park- You're Getting Old.

a+ episode. i can't remember the last time that a south park episode provided material worthy of discussion. ... and yet i only provided a one sentence review. heh.
  17. Cole

[img]

[img]
  18. Cole

Rate and Review South Park: "Crack Baby Athletic Association"

i was so fed up with this season that i promised to delete the series from my dvr ... but i forgot, and i'm glad, because this was a pretty good episode. not the most biting commentary on the ncaa and ea, but still pretty funny throughout.
  19. Cole

Rate/Review South Park 1504: "T.M.I."

not the worst ever, but this has been the worst season to date. took south park off my dvr list finally. it's not even just that these episodes are lacking humor, it's that it's frustrating how lazily they're written.
Back