Search results

1. Sinister Burns

Do you hate it when NoHomers crashes?

If you'll forgive the parody title, I have a genuine question. What's with all the "Database errors" that have been going on lately? Every third time or so I try to access the site I get an error message. If there's a thread about this, point me in its general direction, but if not,:confused:
  2. Sinister Burns

Grammar Thread

Discuss grammar here.
  3. Sinister Burns

Multiple-Choice Trivia

I have no idea whether or not this will be a successful addition to this subforum, but I figured why not give it a try? This is a simple game. When it is your turn to ask a question, write one and give up four possible answers. Strictly one of them must be correct; the answers must be...
  4. Sinister Burns

Seth MacFarlane to host 2013 Oscars

http://nz.entertainment.yahoo.com/celebrity/news/article/-/15010758/seth-macfarlane-to-host-oscars/ God save us.
  5. Sinister Burns

Hurt and Heal Tournament: Beatles albums

Know about the Simpsons hurt and heal tournaments? This is basically the same, but with Beatles albums, inspired by the "rank beatles albums" thread. I am changing the rules slightly for this game; when you vote, you must take away two points from one album and add one to another album; you...
  6. Sinister Burns

The Simpsons Hurt and Heal Tournament: Season 23

Vote once every 24 hours by taking away two points from one episode and at the same time adding one point to another. ----------------------------------------- The Falcon and the D'ohman [10] Bart Stops to Smell the Roosevelts [10] Treehouse of Horror XXII [10] Replaceable You [10] The Food...
Back