Search results

1. zach

stickshift clothing

finally found one of these stickshift jackets for cheap a couple months ago, warm enough now to wear it. anybody know anything about stickshift? there's no info online. all i could gather over the years is that there's only a few variations (jackets and jeans), and come solely in women's sizes.
  2. zach

NBA Thread (fuck the Warriors)

sweet jesus that dunk contest was fantantic. i mean drummond and barton sucked but lavine and gordon were great. gordon got robbed though, definitely should have won in my book. not that it matters anyway. looks like a lot of people are saying it's the best ever, but nothing will ever beat 2000...
  3. zach

personal compilations

no one here cared.
  4. zach

october horror film thread

this is always a big thing that people do on other forums, watch a bunch of horror films each day up till halloween. i love to see those threads and thought it'd be cool if anyone here wanted to take part. i did a mini one on halloween night last year and decided to do the whole month this time...
  5. zach

john swartzwelder's pistol pete (1996)

the swartzwelder holy grail is finally unearthed!!! here's his unsold 1996 pilot in full: get me a towel.
  6. zach

scary or weird events in your life

i'll start off with the scariest thing that's happen to me, and it was only like 4 years ago. it's not much, but it scared the hell out of me. so as i said, this happened about 4 years ago. it took place on halloween night. me and my dad were watching tv and my mom was handing out the candy...
  7. zach

swartzwelder on snl

as you all know swartzwelder got a start over at snl for one season. what you may not know is that he appeared in the show on six occasions. since there are so few pictures of him on the internet, i though it would be a cool idea to put these up. so i pulled out my tapes and got some...
  8. zach

rover hendrix

okay, let's set this straight. what the hell is the joke here? i've searched the forum and have only come up with people (regular posters still) saying it's awful (due to the commentary), or good, but what is the actual joke here? can someone explain it to me? the only thing i can think of from...
  9. zach

20 years later...

10. zach

should women be allowed to vote?

So far my opinion on woman voting... is pretty much incomplete.
  11. zach

we need this thread like a hole in the head

too soon? oh well, here's a look at lincoln through the years. season 1: looks more like hitler season 2: pretty good season 3: pretty good too season 4: got to be the weirdest looking one season 5: lincoln's son? season 6: same old skin beard season 7: close season 8: whoa...
  12. zach

simpsons vhs'

there was an ad on kijiji that i saw. 40 free vhs' with recorded stuff on them. i had just run out of tapes, so i figured i could go get these, and just record over them. so i went there, got the box, walked home, opened it. everything was from the space channel, buffy, balatastar galactic, star...
  13. zach

don't you just hate it when...

i looked at the nhc facebook for the first time, and it's not, "did anyone ask for a webslinger?" it's, "anybody call for a webslinger?" multiple things wrong there, and five thumbs up to boot.
  14. zach

Extreme NHC Boarders

15. zach

serious jibber-jabber with conan o'brien...

<html>here's a preview of: "The Simpsons" Writers Reunion <iframe width="640" height="465" src="http://teamcoco.com/embed/v/50745" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> can't wait, the full thing's coming out in a couple days.</html>
  16. zach

the french are the worst

look what they did to my simpsons dvd box sets! for the first 7 seasons, the spine of the canadian released box sets were only in english. yes the homer head is stupid (i bought a regular box set last year) but at least it had only english on the spine. then for season 8 they started adding...
  17. zach

...and that's just the basement

first person to guess all the episodes wins a million dollars.
  18. zach

it's that time of year...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARK HOMER!! it's time to par-ty down! @Dark Homer
Back