Search results

1. S

Something about Season 9...

I don't know what to do in the holidays. And I remembered something... I always thought that Season 9 is the weakest in the Scully Era and never understood, why people love it. And I re-watch S9 again. The results were shocking. First I thought that this is the worst season only in the Scully...
  2. S

The best episode about travel?

Vote! (NOTE: Only foreign travel!) (2nd NOTE: The tour should be the main part of the episode) (Missionary Impossibe isn't in list because it's a random travel) Bart vs Australia- A+ Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo- A+ Simpson Safari- A- Blame it on Lisa- A+ The Regina Monologues- A- Goo Goo Gai Pan-...
  3. S

Overrated episodes of Jean Era

Of course, episodes of Al Jean Era hardly called overrated. But this is all there is, for example: -Little Girl in the Big Ten- Jerkass Lisa. That's awful. Plus: Jerkass kids, retarded B-plot, stupid jokes... In general, this is the worst episode ever. - Mr. Spritz Goes to Washington- That's...
  4. S

Mirkin vs. Oakley & Weinstein

Most of the fans called David Mirkin or Bill Oakley and Josh Weinstein best executive producers of the show. And I want to know :who of the two is better? I prefer Oakley and Weinstein: 7 and 8 of the season - the perfect blend of good plot and excellent humor. And what's your opinion?
  5. S

Best trilogy episode?

Many fans of The Simpsons don't like this epidodes. But why? Some of this was very good. Let's choose the best! Simpson Bible Stories- B Simpsons Tall Tales- B+ Tales from the Public Domain- A+ Margical History Tour- A+ Simpsons Christmas Stories- A+ The Wettest Stories Ever Told- C+ Revenge is...
  6. S

Best post-classic Treehouse of Horror?

Majority of THOH of post-classic era was decent or mediocre. I want to know: what is the best post-classic THOH? (NOTE: I think, that S10 is an underrated classic and didn't include THOHIX in this list) That's my opinion: Treehouse of Horror X- B+ Treehouse of Horror XI- B+ Treehouse of Horror...
  7. S

Your fauvorite American Dad episode(s)?

That's my Top10: (without S7) 10. The Great Space Roaster 9. With Friends Like Steve 8. Meter Made 7. Weiner of Our Discontinent 6. Tearjerker 5. Black Mystery Month 4. Escape from Pearl Bailey 3. A Jones for a Smith 2. A.T. The Abusive Terrestrial 1. Dope & Faith What's your opinion?
  8. S

You don't think that S10 of Family Guy better than S23 of The Simpsons?

A lot of fans consider that Season 23 is one of the worst Simpsons season- for Treehouse of Horror, Politically Innept ,Moe Goes From Rags to Riches and other episodes. In the same time, howewer, in new season of Family Guy were many episodes which it is possible to call "almost-Simpsons"-...
  9. S

Rate and Review: Season 19

I want know what members of NHC thinks about the worst season ever :mad: : He Loves To Fly and He D'ohs- F--- Homer of Seville- C Midnight Towboy- A I Don't Wanna Know Why the Caged Bird Sings- B+ Treehouse of Horror XVIII- F--- Little Orphan Millie- B+ Husbands and Knives- B Funeral for a...
  10. S

The best writer of Jean era?

The Jean era come to end. Maybe mrmbers of NHC want voted to the best writer of Jean era? Variant: Matt Selman- wrote excellent episode (Jaws Wired Shut, Future-Drama), but he wrote and bad episode (That 90's Show, Girls Just Want to Have Sums) J.Stewart Burns- very good writer (Marge Gamer...
Back