Search results

1. Swoony

do you own a cell phone

When they can pay for the bill themselves? I think thats fair. I'm not a parent though so idk honestly. This is just my dumb opinion. I'm just concerned for the really young kids (below age 10) having the top of the line iphone. I think that parents are concerned with emergencies and a form of...
  2. Swoony

Any job honestly...nobody will hire me. Id prefer to work semi alone though. Typing stuff on a...

Any job honestly...nobody will hire me. Id prefer to work semi alone though. Typing stuff on a computer or something.
  3. Swoony

Same honestly. I need a job.

Same honestly. I need a job.
  4. Swoony

Rate the avatar of the above user

Same old debbs 6/10
  5. Swoony

Im alright. You?

Im alright. You?
  6. Swoony

do you own a cell phone

I have a phone now. It's a nice convienance to have. Also no im not stubborn anymore. I still don't really agree with kids having them though.
  7. Swoony

It's cute 7/10
  8. Swoony

Favorite YouTube Video or Channel?

Game Grumps Did You Know Gaming Vsauce Honest Trailers Bad Lip Reading Jello Apocalypse
  9. Swoony

Futurama General Discussion

Early Futurama revival eps really turned me off from the later eps of the show....the shit like neutopia and the app one with the barfing and shitting goat felt very unfuturama-like and more akin to family guy with their crudeness and lazy humour.
  10. Swoony

Mobile games you play right Now?

Still waiting on that animal crossing mobile game.... Kinda wanna try Super Mario Run but I still have to wait for its release onto android (I think March?)...Even so, I can't see myself spending $10 on it. Hopefully it goes on sale eventually. Pokemon go was a disappointment imo. As a big...
  11. Swoony

I like it. Whoever it is. 7/10
  12. Swoony

Steven Universe

I want to buy a cute figure of one of the gems but all the Merch ive seen so far is really ugly and not show accurate. Also I hate Funko pops. :(
  13. Swoony

Rate the above user's profile picture (closed as profile pictures no longer exist)

Quality screencap of Homer choking Lisa in a weird hat. 8/10
  14. Swoony

SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT the user above

Yeah it's kinda died down recently tbh. Haven't watched the show in forever. My love for it is eternal, but my obsession is tucked away unless I have someone to discuss it with or whatever. Has adorable avs and seems like a genuinely nice person.
  15. Swoony

ironing is the worst chore

I never really have noticable creases in my clothes? That and i'm a sloopy bitch so I probably don't notice said creases anyway.
  16. Swoony

ironing is the worst chore

People still iron?
  17. Swoony

The Lounge: Now As Active As The UK Lounge

Holy fuck Shaunbadia, congrats on the Mod position! Definitely seems like a great fit for you. Also Torrens, Dobbie, and Brad? I'm too lazy to read the last few pages.
  18. Swoony

SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT the user above

Has a mysterious name that I kinda like. What does the D even stand for?
  19. Swoony

Obscure early Simpsons av? I like it! 7.5/10
Back