Search results

1. Alex_Of_Darkness

The Talking Clock

This topic is really simple! You just have the write the hour and what you're doing. 7:17 PM : I just finish to eat.
  2. Alex_Of_Darkness

Breaking Bad

Hi everyone, I create this thread because I know that a lot of people here on NHC like this series and watch the new episode every week. I think it would be very cool to talk about this series with you and talk about the new episode every week. Have you seen the first to episode of season 5...
  3. Alex_Of_Darkness

Birthday Thread

Hi everyone, if I open this thread today it's because I think it would be nice to have a subject where we can wish happy birthday to members without having to create a new topic to each times. So everyone, tell me when is your birthday and I'll add you to the list on this first post to group...
  4. Alex_Of_Darkness

Season 24 Information Thread

I know this is soon to already post this thread for season 24 but we already have a lots of information on this season. Also, I'll put all the information that we know before the season start on this first post. Known titles: - Penny-Wiseguys - The Bob Ultra Revenge - Treehouse of Horror...
  5. Alex_Of_Darkness

RIP Donna Summer

I think that all was said in the title :( :( :( :( :( :(
  6. Alex_Of_Darkness

Rate and Review: "Leggo My Meg - O" (9ACX16)

In a parody of Taken, Meg travels abroad to Europe, her exciting adventure comes to a halt when she gets kidnapped. Brian and Stewie embark on an action-packed mission to find her before it is too late.
  7. Alex_Of_Darkness

The Gamer Spot

Talk about your favorites video games, video game that will be realase soon, The best console (Xbox360, PS3, Wii...) and many other things about video game.
  8. Alex_Of_Darkness

Season 15 VS Season 16

As the topic that was created for Seasons 13 and 14, I think it's helpful to do the same for seasons 15 and 16. I think the one for the seasons 13 and 14 is unnecessary and it would be the same for many other season. However, for seasons 15 and 16, I think it is good to do this topic because for...
  9. Alex_Of_Darkness

My simpsons collection !

Sorry I don't find a topic for post my video that I made yesterday ! Don't be shy to comment :D
  10. Alex_Of_Darkness

Small happiness of the day (SHD) / Small misfortune of the day (SMD)

SHD : I made a new video of my collection and I will post it on youtube tomorrow. SMD : Today was a boring day for me.
  11. Alex_Of_Darkness

AlexandreLeblanc spectacular 1000th post !

Hi everybody, I create this subject for my 1000th post. Now you know me better that when I come for the first time on NHC and I want to know what do you think about me. You can ask me some question about me or about the Simpsons like : How you discover the Simpsons or what is the first episode...
  12. Alex_Of_Darkness

Patriots or Giants ?

This thread is to talk about the Super Bowl !
  13. Alex_Of_Darkness

The best audio commentary from an episode !

One day I will watch them all but now, can you all make me a top 5 of your favourite ?
  14. Alex_Of_Darkness

Simpsons general quiz

This game will be a competition between the NHC members to see who know best the series. The game will have an infinite amount of time like a lots of game on this forum. In this game, you can ask a question about a particular episode, a quote from a character, an image from an episode, or even a...
  15. Alex_Of_Darkness

Simpsons Christmas episode / tournament

Vote for the three episode that you hate the most ! 2 will be eliminate. Simpsons Roasting On An Open Fire S1 Marge Be Not Proud S7 Miracle on Evergreen Terrace S9 Grift of the Magi S11 She of Little Faith S13 'Tis the Fifteenth Season S15 Simpsons Christmas Stories S17 Kill Gil Volumes I & II...
  16. Alex_Of_Darkness

Your latest acquisition

This a topic to tell us watch about your last Simpsons acquisition. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- I got Marge Zombie and Marge mariachi from the serie 2 of the Simpsons kidrobot !
Back