Search results

1. Alex_Of_Darkness

Homer's Odyssey

So I just watched this one again and I came on this thread to see how everyone felt about this one. I know the opinion of NHC for almost everything post season 20 but not at all for the best era of this show. I'm a bit surprised that this was not better received than that but I understand it...
  2. Alex_Of_Darkness

Season 35 Information Thread

This one is definitely intriguing, I'm sure it will be a great one. I'm just sad it's still so far away. Really like the no Luann shirt and the expression on Lisa's face.
  3. Alex_Of_Darkness

Rate & Review: Season 33

Finally got to watch season 33!
  4. Alex_Of_Darkness

So if Clan of the Cave Mom really airs on the 17th of March we can have up to 10 new episodes which would still give us a season 35 with 22 episodes. I think this option is unlikely though and my guess is more 18-19-20 episodes this season.
  5. Alex_Of_Darkness

I just checked and it's still the case. If this is accurate I assume we'll get some kind of confirmation at some point this week since this is only two weeks away. I'm all for it, I'm missing my Simpsons episodes in 2024 :D
  6. Alex_Of_Darkness

Clan of the Cave Mom is supposed to air on the 17th of March but we'll see if they are able to go ahead with this schedule. EDIT : I just look back on EIDR and it says that it will air on the 24th of March and not them 17th. Wikipedia says that it will aire on the 17th but there is no source to...
  7. Alex_Of_Darkness

Post your car

My sweet baby!
  8. Alex_Of_Darkness

So if this turns out to be true it means that Bart's Brain will be aired on the 19th of May as the 18th episode of season 35. Michael Price recently said that the season would still have 22 episodes. If they air one episode every Sundays after this, the season would end officially on the 16th of...
  9. Alex_Of_Darkness

Rate & Review: "Lisa Gets an F1" (35ABF05)

Well this was much better than last week and a fun episode to watch. The person that thought the world would end in the season 35 thread if Bart was not in this episode can breath easy now. Bart had a full B plot all for himself and it was pretty good. I feel like it took the perfect amount of...
  10. Alex_Of_Darkness

So there's a meteor. Big deal. It'll burn up in our atmosphere and whatever's left will be no bigger than a chihuahua's head.
  11. Alex_Of_Darkness

Rate & Review: "Frinkenstein's Monster" (35ABF03)

I've been checking the poll since the episode was released on Sunday and I thought that the episode would be much worse. Definitely not an episode that I'll remember for a long time and of course the number of references is a bit too much in this one. I like when they do that but here it was...
  12. Alex_Of_Darkness

So with the information we currently have, it's safe to assume that season 35 will contain 18 episodes? Unless like it has been mentioned the season conclude in June instead of May like it has always been the case...
  13. Alex_Of_Darkness

Rate & Review: "Do the Wrong Thing" (35ABF01)

Wow this one was so much better than expected. I don't mind an episode on Christmas eve but it was a strange one to have this one on that day since the whole vibe of the episode is "summer camp" haha. Also, just like in the previous episode, I enjoyed Marge's voice way more than most of the time...
  14. Alex_Of_Darkness

Rate & Review: "Murder, She Boat" (35ABF04)

First of all, it's incredible that you posted that about the voices of the cast with Tim Long because I was completely unaware of that. I even said to myself in this episode : Marge sounds so much better, nah it's probably just me getting used to her aging voice... I guess I was right then haha...
  15. Alex_Of_Darkness

Rate & Review: "Ae Bonny Romance" (35ABF02)

Yeah I agree. Also, with the fact that no one gave it a 5/5 yet, it's fair to assume it won't become anyone's favorite and that it is far from a modern gem.
  16. Alex_Of_Darkness

Pretty interesting to look at the poll this morning. It seems that we don't have a consensus about this one yet. But it gives us an average of 2.29 which tends more on a negative outlook I would say.
  17. Alex_Of_Darkness

I read some of the comments here before watching the episode and I think that was a good think because my expectations were really low and the episode managed to exceed them. Lets start with what I liked about it. That sunset scene at the end with Marge and Homer coming together was stunning and...
  18. Alex_Of_Darkness

It's actually confirmed now? So we could still get a 20-21 episodes season if that's the case?
  19. Alex_Of_Darkness

Third part of the trilogy following Bart the Genius and Brother's Little Helper.
  20. Alex_Of_Darkness

The promo pictures look great! Still no news on the episode that will aire the following week?
Back