Search results

1. Oh that's raspberry!

Season 26 Information Thread

Season 26 Information Thread The following information regards The Simpsons Season 26 (2014-2015) Updates: 5/11: New episode title "Barthood" 5/10: Directors for all announced Season 27 episodes 5/7: Kristen Bell and David Copperfield will guest star in Friend with Benefit 5/7: Writers for...
  2. Oh that's raspberry!

Rate and Review: "Brick Like Me" (RABF21)

May 4, 2014: In the 550th Episode of the series Homer finds himself trapped in a world made entirely out of Lego, but how did he get there? And how will he get home? Discuss!
  3. Oh that's raspberry!

Rate and Review: "Specs and the City" (SABF06)

January 26, 2014: Homer is given some special eyeglasses at work so Mr. Burns can spy on him and the rest of his employees. Homer uses the glasses to spy on Marge, who he learns is seeing a marriage counselor. Meanwhile Bart gets in trouble after refusing to get Nelson a Valentine. Discuss!
  4. Oh that's raspberry!

Rate and Review: "White Christmas Blues" (SABF01)

December 15, 2013: When Springfield becomes flooded with tourists after the Nuclear Plant causes snowfall Marge opens up the house to boarders. Discuss!
  5. Oh that's raspberry!

Rate and Review: "Yellow Subterfuge" (SABF04)

December 8, 2013: When Principal Skinner offers a trip in a submarine as a prize to the best behaved student, and gives everyone a clean slate, Bart gets hope believing even he has a chance as long as he doesn't get into anymore trouble. Meanwhile Lisa tries to assist a cash-strapped Krusty...
  6. Oh that's raspberry!

Rate and Review: "Labor Pains" (RABF19)

November 17, 2013: While trapped in an elevator Homer helps a woman deliver her baby who she gratefully names Homer Jr. Homer then gets emotionally attached to the little guy. Meanwhile Lisa is recruited to be a cheerleader. Discuss!
  7. Oh that's raspberry!

The Movie Quote Game

Ok, so here's a game that probably exists on here but I can't find it. Basically, a person picks a movie, the next person has to give a quote from the movie and the character who says the quote, then picks the next movie. For remakes please note which year the version of the film came out. Oh...
  8. Oh that's raspberry!

Rate and Review: "Dangers on a Train" (RABF17)

May 19, 2013 Season 24 Finale Seth MacFarlane plays Ben, a charmer who Marge meets when she accidentally visits a website designed for married people to arrange affairs. Meanwhile Homer bonds with the kids over a train he acquires as Marge's anniversary present. Discuss!
  9. Oh that's raspberry!

Season 25 Information Thread

Season 25 Information Thread The following information regards The Simpsons Season 25 (2013-2014) Updates: 5/13: New plots and guest stars announced for Season 26 5/9: New Episode Titles Thanks to Simpsons Forever! for providing the template for this thread. Regards to 6F01, biffwestwood...
  10. Oh that's raspberry!

Who Would Win In A Fight?

Post two fictional or real characters/things to get into a brawl. Next person decides who wins, can give explanation but not necessary, then two new participants. If this was done and I missed it feel free to point it out. Dr. Zoidberg vs. Mr. Krabs?
  11. Oh that's raspberry!

NHC Weekly Episode Club 4.0 This Week: Last Exit to Springfield

Hey everybody it's that time yet again. As we head into the month of May we've only got three more weeks of new Simpsons episodes before we have to wait through that dreadful time of year we call summer. Please try and contain your disappointment. It can be difficult, I know. In recent years...
  12. Oh that's raspberry!

Rate and Review: "Pulpit Friction" (RABF11)

April 28, 2013: A new minister(guest Edward Norton) arrives in Springfield and usurps Lovejoy's position. Bart is particularly displeased by this as Homer is appointed as deacon and becomes overzealous in his duties. Getting Lovejoy back might not be a simple task however as he has gone on to...
  13. Oh that's raspberry!

Rate and Review: "Gorgeous Grampa" (RABF06)

March 3, 2013: The family discovers that Grampa was once a famous professional wrestler who went by the name "Glamorous Godfrey." Bart finds this awesome enough to try to emulate, but Homer disapproves. Discuss!
  14. Oh that's raspberry!

Let's Plays

Anyone here watch any, or make any? I've been a fan of NintendoCapriSun for a while now though his more recent stuff has been merely okay. Lucahjin's done the Paper Mario games. Her humor is very crude and childish but still fun. I also tend to enjoy the rather dry and informative slimkirby...
  15. Oh that's raspberry!

Rate and Review: "Love is a Many-Splintered Thing" (RABF07)

February 10, 2013 When Mary Spuckler returns to Springfield Bart fails to give her enough attention which strains their relationship. Meanwhile Homer finds himself at odds with Marge once again and in the doghouse. Discuss!
  16. Oh that's raspberry!

Rate and Review: "Zoo Story"

May 8, 1988:
  17. Oh that's raspberry!

Life potentially imitates the Simpsons #1,000,000,000,000

http://www.smh.com.au/business/world-business/us1-trillion-coin-debt-solution-gains-currency-20130108-2cdn4.html http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/01/07/be-ready-to-mint-that-coin/?smid=tw-NytimesKrugman&seid=auto Just make sure Truman is on it.
  18. Oh that's raspberry!

Rate and Review Family Guy: "Friends Without Benefits"

Meg goes out with a guy who turns out to be gay and has a crush on Chris. Discuss!
  19. Oh that's raspberry!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(2012)

Anyone watching this on Nick? They just aired the tenth episode and I've only missed one and I've been pleasantly surprised by it so far. I was obsessed with the original cartoon back in the day as a youngster though have no delusions of it being anything great. It has camp factor going for it I...
  20. Oh that's raspberry!

Rate and Review: "Gone Abie Gone" (PABF16)

November 11, 2012: After Grampa takes it on the lam from the retirement home Homer and Marge try to find him. Their search uncovers some surprising secrets from his past. Meanwhile Lisa gets involved with online poker. Discuss! EDIT: Football overrun forces the episode to start at least 15...
Back