Search results

1. bmac

who framed roger rabbit

so i hadn't seen this since my childhood and decided to pull it out (i've actually owned it for a long time but never viewed it) this past week. i thought i liked it a lot but i was unsure of how much of that was just child nostalgia love and of how much i'd actually enjoy it as a 22 year old. i...
  2. bmac

The Boondocks Season Two...Finally

Monday, October 8th @ 11:30 ET This might come back to bite me when they decide to push it back another 8 months, but I saw the first promo for the new season on adult swim a few nights ago. I believe it's a 20 episode season this time around and apparently now on Mondays. I'm assuming some...
  3. bmac

Season 12 vs. Season 15 (and Other Various Ramblings)

First of all, i'd like to say that i think Season 12 is the point in which the show started to improve. very slowly mind you, but after a decline in quality first noticeable in Season 9 that progressed in the following two seasons, episodes like "Trilogy of Error", "HOMR", and "Skinner's Sense...
  4. bmac

Favorite "Voicing" Moments

i don't browse GD as often as i should so my apologies if there have been 20 different threads like this. anyways, let me explain myself. i'm talking about specific line or set of lines that's hilarious just because of the way it's voiced or because of who's voicing it. A few off the top of my...
  5. bmac

Bart The Lover- My Perfect Episode

Before i start i'd like to say i'm not going to analyze and pick apart this episode as much as some do, i don't even think i have the brain capacity to do so anyways, but feel free to dispute me if you'd like. I've watched this season 3 episode at least three times in the past few months and...
  6. bmac

Best vs. Funniest

this is a little different than the Favorite vs. Best debate so bear with me here. I was thinking about this and i think that best doesn't neccessarily equal funniest. From my perspective, Homer's Phobia is probably the most i've ever laughed in a single Simpsons episode, but it's far from the...
  7. bmac

Rate & Review: A Star Is Burns

This may have been done before, i don't know. So what do you guys think of this episode? Personally, i love it. I think it might be one of the more forgotten eps of season six. "Jay Sherman's" guest spot is pretty good, and who doesn't love Football In The Groin, right? 5/5.
Back