Search results

1. K

The No Homers Club 20th Anniversary Thread

happy birthday nhc! :aww:
  2. K

I think the last time I was here the dot thread was a thing.

it's mostly just a bunch of broken image links now. :(
  3. K

btw for all who are curious, this is the original dot thread: http://www.boardsandrec.com/showthread.php?t=38324
  4. K

are people still posting about the simpsons? do they also post in off-topic? when i was active here (before boards and rec) most people posted in either one section or the other.
  5. K

i saw tim's post on fb and decided to log-in. hi NHC :)
  6. K

The Lounge: Now As Active As The UK Lounge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47GV8Zy7alw&feature=youtu.be
  7. K

re: odd future thread which was closed otherwise I would post this there. I don't think you're...

re: odd future thread which was closed otherwise I would post this there. I don't think you're a misogynist and I don't think your so-called "tits thread" was misogynistic either. The pictures that you posted were mostly pretty and nice to look at.
  8. K

NHC Photoshop Competition (money to be won inside!!)

But even so, I don't want to thumbs up a bunch of mediocre ones because they happen to be the best ones at that time, only to have really awesome ones that others spend more time working on pop up later. For the record, I like Sac's and Morbot's best so far. Normally I wouldn't care but money...
  9. K

NHC Photoshop Competition (money to be won inside!!)

Two weeks seems like a long time for one picture. I will save my thumbs up until I see the others, but I like Raoul's.
  10. K

Scheduled NHC Downtime for Significant Upgrade: May 27th through June 1st

I like this board in just about any format.
  11. K

[IMG]

[IMG]
  12. K

NHC avatars

13. K

NHC avatars

14. K

NHC avatars

15. K

NHC avatars

16. K

NHC avatars

17. K

NHC avatars

18. K

NEW ERA

Eric rocks! :D
  19. K

Chloe was sitting my laptop and she just opened your profile page from the main forum. I think...

Chloe was sitting my laptop and she just opened your profile page from the main forum. I think this means she likes you!
  20. K

[IMG]

[IMG]
Back