Search results

1. Urath28

Marge vs the Monorail vs The Springfield Files

I think I lean towards The Springfield Files, but they are both very good.
  2. Urath28

Very unpopular opinions.

Homer's Odyssey > Last Exit (I need to read through this thread)
  3. Urath28

When it came to season 2 of The Simpsons, how much do you feel evolved at this point from season 1?

Season 2 is great, I have said for years it does not get the love it deserves (mostly from the people that take a very narrow view of the Golden Age, I have personally been more of an inclusionist on that subject). You cannot deny the tone is different but it is very pleasant. So to answer...
  4. Urath28

Have you always been favourable to guest stars on The Simpsons or do you feel ...

I like it when a guest star can play a character or a paraody of themselves, Mark Hamill is a good example of both.
  5. Urath28

What's the last GOOD season?

- I am OK calling it at Season 11. I could see owning that but somedays I question why I even bought season 10.
  6. Urath28

R&R Homer The Smithers

When Smithers says something to the effect of "I'll just get Homer Simpson" made this episode a top ten for me
  7. Urath28

Kinda back, a lot has changed. I'll try to catch up and keep up, so what are we debating? ;)

Kinda back, a lot has changed. I'll try to catch up and keep up, so what are we debating? ;)
  8. Urath28

yo yourself my old friend (and occasional enemy) how have you been?

yo yourself my old friend (and occasional enemy) how have you been?
  9. Urath28

simpson and delilah

I just watched this episode on Sunday (actually I watched most of Season 2, Giants were not playing) and it really struck me how much the Simpsons have changed. I guess I don't really have a point it is just that this episode is so good to then watch the new episode was jarring. I have been...
  10. Urath28

DC Universe Animation General Discussion (DCAU and More)

Superman does present a strong showing, come to think of it my favorite episode in like anything is the one where Darksied kills Turpin. Apokolips...Now! is it! Couple that with legacy in season three, and then Twilight in JLU you have the makings of awesome. So I can get behind naming S:TAS...
  11. Urath28

Most Subtle/Most Obvious Joke against FG

Friends=NBC Simpsons=FOX
  12. Urath28

Here's why The Simpsons will never end and go on forever like Saturday Night Live.

Here's an idea, what if the show movies in a new direction as in the kids are grown up and have to deal with high school, hell the Flintstones and Rugrats did it. As for the new fans, sure they are a bunch of dunderheads but I know in my area the Simpsons is so heavily syndicated that it is...
  13. Urath28

Lines That Had You Laughing Forever

Quimby: "My God...long pants!" Marge: Have you noticed something about Bart? Homer: New glasses? Marge: No. It seems like something could be troubling him. Homer: Probably misses his old glasses. Marge: I want to get more involved in Bart's activities, but then I'd be afraid of smothering him...
  14. Urath28

Real Life Simpsons Jokes

I was just wondering how often you can use good jokes or quotes in real life. Example: I work at a housewares store and we sell Waffle Irons amongst other thing. One day I was helping a lady and she said she needed one with deep pockets or else the waffles will stick together she said, "I just...
  15. Urath28

Best Episode Of Season 2?

Wow, Season 2 was awesome i'm going to go watch it
  16. Urath28

I need an simpsons related nickname...

@grissom I'll cut you a check
  17. Urath28

I suggest: KL53226 A dollar to the man who can tell me what this is
  18. Urath28

shouldn't this be in Quite Exciting, This Computer Magic!
  19. Urath28

Episodes that you hate that everyone else loves

Mr. Donut is right on all counts
  20. Urath28

Episodes that you hate that everyone else loves

Sometimes you are right, but listen to the commentaries, the writers are pretty sharp and in an episode like ASNM were so much is character dependent it is not that far of a stretch to suggest that the writers were grappling with Marge's and Homer's feelings more than usual. ASNM has almost a...
Back