Search results

1. Boourns

Jean/Reiss Episodes Elimination Thread

nooo! i should have come in here more often. so long, cape feare.... Homer at the bat (we're still voting for the least favourite, right?) edit: doy! voted in the right thread. voted sounds terrible.
  2. Boourns

Worst Moments and Episodes

there's one part in a THOH episode, Marge and Homer are pro hitmen in and they fight each other. That was probably the worst thing ever for me.
  3. Boourns

hello, sixth friend!

hello, sixth friend!
  4. Boourns

that for my terrible english i live in germany. but seriously, do you really speak german? see...

that for my terrible english i live in germany. but seriously, do you really speak german? see you around.
  5. Boourns

^ and vice versa for me

^ and vice versa for me
  6. Boourns

it's back

Just what i think. the middle two movies make me a little afraid, the new episodes could not be that great. But then again: it's futurama. i'd swallow a lot before complaining.
  7. Boourns

Quote: Können Sie verstehen Deutsch? Wenn ja, sollten Sie in der Lage, diesen Satz zu lesen...

Quote: Können Sie verstehen Deutsch? Wenn ja, sollten Sie in der Lage, diesen Satz zu lesen. Non-google german would be: Verstehen Sie Deutsch? (or: Können Sie Deutsch verstehen, but that would not be very elegant) Wenn ja, sollten Sie in der Lage sein, diesen Satz zu lesen. Better: Falls...
  8. Boourns

"The 50 Greatest Simpsons Movie References" according to Total Film

agreed. german title translated back: "the sky/heaven over berlin" and again: 1987
  9. Boourns

the only one i can think of now is Schlöndorff. i don't watch movies too often, but when i go rent one i always find myself carrying home one from the 60s to 80s, if it's a german one. ......afraid i never saw a Wenders film though
  10. Boourns

yeah. sadly it's one of the best, german film has to offer in the last two decades.
  11. Boourns

ok, it's not based on it. but it's a reference anyway. don't get me wrong, i think that movie is totally overrated, but anyway it should be there.
  12. Boourns

Am I blind? Did they miss Run Lola Run? The whole Trilogy Of Error episode is based on it.
  13. Boourns

Jean/Reiss Episodes Elimination Thread

homer at the bat homer the heretic
  14. Boourns

[IMG]

[IMG]
  15. Boourns

hey guy! your place or mine?

hey guy! your place or mine?
  16. Boourns

Merchandise that should be made but hasn't

why has no car company built this yet? they build all kinds of crappy concept cars.# And i would like a sarcasm detector.
  17. Boourns

If you could punch one Simpsons character in the face, who would it be?

oh, noooow i get it. also, i would slap Cecil Terwilliger and Joe Quimby's nephew
  18. Boourns

R&R South Park: "201"

omg, i didn't know that. you shouldn't have told me....
  19. Boourns

R&R The canine mutiny

first time i heard wiggum's real voice (ending) - good one, 4/5 - screw that dubbing
  20. Boourns

R&R South Park: "201"

true. i just wanted to watch them at work... and i don't torrent here. that a verb?
Back