Search results

1. Ray Jay Jonah

Darkest jokes.

Homer eating Aunt Gladys's potato chips in Selma's Choice was always a bit sad/depressing for me.
  2. Ray Jay Jonah

Darkest jokes.

Don't think anyone's mentioned it, so I'll throw in Nelson's line about dissecting frozen hobos in biology class.
  3. Ray Jay Jonah

Exclusive: Secret Simpsons Intro

OR, quit making youtubes with kesha
  4. Ray Jay Jonah

Season 23 Information Thread

I'll admit that I have high hopes for Falcon and Dohman. It looks, well, funny. But of course, you should never get high hopes.
  5. Ray Jay Jonah

what %...

Oh yeah, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NoHomers.net is out of date. No mention of nerdgroupies or even the return to only being Simpsons. If fact, the whole article needs a fix up.
  6. Ray Jay Jonah

what %...

I guess I'll post in the Simpsons forums a lot more now. I'll only go to nerdgroupies to check a few threads in the film forum.
  7. Ray Jay Jonah

Plot sounds really crappy for the Lady Gaga episode. And the THOH, it would be good if the Avatar segment is just a kind of mild mirror story line, with one or two references or jokes at the actual Avatar. Then again, the current writing staff can't spell subtle.
  8. Ray Jay Jonah

Maude Flanders was a sociopath.

Isn't that Helen Lovejoy though? Of course, there could be a cult...
  9. Ray Jay Jonah

Making Older episodes Into Newer Episodes

Treehouse of Horror - Twilight D'ohne: The Episode! Treehouse of Horror II - Twilight D'ohne: The Sequel! Treehouse of Horror III - Twilight D'ohne: It's aaa-trilogy!!! Treehouse of Horror IV - Twilight D'ohne 4! Treehouse of Horror V - Twilight D'ohne 5! etc
  10. Ray Jay Jonah

Making Older episodes Into Newer Episodes

Where where we? Homer the Great The Chronicles of Homeria Homer is fed up at his life and notices that Carl and Larry have it better than him. For example they have pocketfuls of cash which they throw at Homer whilst making him act like a dog. One day, he follows them to Lenny's apartment...
  11. Ray Jay Jonah

Oh yeah. I had pretty much forgotten about that.
  12. Ray Jay Jonah

Help Me Figure Out What Episode This Is From!!!

Homer the Great. Next time, use Q&A thread. There, job done.
  13. Ray Jay Jonah

Besides, THOHs are supposed to be non canon.
  14. Ray Jay Jonah

high hopes for pretty much all of the mentioned upcoming episodes except for the christmas one. it sounds like a bad mix of lisa's wedding and bart to the future with added snow. the inception parody sounds potentially brilliant though. that dexter thing is ok, could be a bit better, some of the...
  15. Ray Jay Jonah

The Simpsons go to Antarctica?

Convenient name up there. Remember Catch Em If You Can?
  16. Ray Jay Jonah

Season 14 DVD & Blu-ray (release date: December 6, 2011)

Release the chains then. Anyway, so the info was false? OK, I guess I win that bet.
  17. Ray Jay Jonah

The Do'hcial Network eh? I've already moaned about the name but I have so much more left to do...
  18. Ray Jay Jonah

FanScript E608 Tricks of Maggie

Luckily for us, Simpsonfan took the liberty of summarising "Heatwave" in the opening lines.
  19. Ray Jay Jonah

High. Then again, it could be "I will not throw shaving foam pies at Rupert Murdoch".
Back