Search results

1. H

What is your favorite prank call by Bart?

What is your favorite prank call by Bart?
  2. H

What is your favorite PS2 game for the Simpsons?

The Simpsons Road Rage, The Simpsons Skateboarding, or The Simpsons Hit and Run?
  3. H

What is your favorite season?

What is your favorite season the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, or the sixth?
  4. H

Who is the best character in the "Simpsons"

My favorite character would be Homer cause of all the crazy things he has done all his life. He also is the funniest and coolest. But Bart is my 2nd cause of all his stunts and for being Bartman.
  5. H

ur favorite character

who is ur favorite character from th simpsons
  6. H

top eight episodes of the simpsons

what is ur favorte episode in this list: 1.Flamming Moes 2.Itchy and Scratchy and Marge 3.Burns Heir 4.Kamp Krusty 5.Lisa the Simpson 6.Homer the great 7.Homer goes to Chollege 8.This little Wiggy
  7. H

do u watch the simpsons every day

do u watch the simpsons every day?
  8. H

talking about hockey

in this thread u can talk about hockey .u can talk anything about hockey. ok :LOL:
  9. H

who saw the superbowl

the raiders suck but Bucs#1.they won so bad that it wasnt funny.48 to 21. o my god. who ever didnt see the superbowl is weird. but man the raiders suck. i saw it and i wanted the bucs to win and they did.who thinks the raiders are??????????????????
  10. H

funny things in the simpsons

in this thread u can talk about funny things about the simpsons. u can talk about ANYTHING FUNNY ABOUT THE SIMPSONS.
  11. H

Can BART be any more in trouble

If BART gets in more trouble they have to make a new episode about it if they dont i will destroy my t.v. in my exciting room :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
  12. H

the time

DID ANYBODY NOTICE THE TIME IN NOHOMERS.NET IS TOALY RONG :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  13. H

I cant believe

Y did homer try to lose weight :violent: :violent: :violent: :violent: :violent: :violent: :violent: :violent: :violent: :violent: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
  14. H

simpsons

who made the best show ever which is the simpsons ;)
  15. H

I want the third season of the season in dvd

I want the third season of the season in dvd
  16. H

Superbowl!!!!!!

Finally the Superbowl is comin
Back