Search results

1. Nwordpassforsale

Mods are Thots

After locking my last thread it’s come to my attention that our friendly mods may in fact be thots. They should all take this quiz and post their results plz and thnx 🅱️ https://www.allthetests.com/quiz33/quiz/1450302802/Are-You-A-Thot
  2. Nwordpassforsale

Female Characters in The Simps

Anyone else sick of these dumb 🅱️Itches? The characters can’t even pee with the door open or talk about strange all day 0/10. Wouldn’t the show be better if it was just us fellas? Thoughts?
  3. Nwordpassforsale

October Horror 2018

It's that time of year again. Post in this thread all the spooky stuff you watch/play this month. Let's goooo
  4. Nwordpassforsale

Kanye Madness Bracket REAL FANS edition

Instead of doing a bracket of the top 64 songs we here at the NHC are going all out. a 112 song tournament. Let's find the best Kanye song! Also, I am the guy who seeded all the songs so leave the salty comments on my profile, or the pinned post on discord. You have until FRIDAY MARCH 16TH 9:00...
  5. Nwordpassforsale

Female 24

There's rumours that the franchise is looking to reboot the series. I know we have a certain member here who hated the last reboot due to some factors I find despicable, but maybe he will be able to handle this one instead...
  6. Nwordpassforsale

October Horror 2017

Letsssss goooooooooo. Use this thread to post about all the spooky media you consume this month (movies, TV, games, etc.)
  7. Nwordpassforsale

How did you get out of the Simpsons?

When did you stop being a loser that still watches The Simps in 2017? Was it easy or do you still relapse and watch a classic era episode once in a while?
  8. Nwordpassforsale

2017 Music Thread

Let's gooooooooooo. A thread for 2017 music news, rumours and releases! To start off the new year Chief Keef released his first mixtape in a while and the vastly underrated Trinidad James released a new tape too. Also Brian Eno released a new album "Reflections" which I can't wait to listen to.
  9. Nwordpassforsale

Fantasy Movie League

https://fantasymovieleague.com/ I found this on twitter and thought people would be into doing it, since we did that summer movie thing. But this doesn't require any of us to do any work. Basically you pick 8 films a week under a budget and try to put together a combination that is going to...
  10. Nwordpassforsale

October Horror 2016

I know we had one of these last year and it died pretty quickly, but what the hell, let's try again. Watch some horror movies/TV episodes/ play some horror games and post thoughts here. Here's what I've watched so far: Under the Shadow (Anvari, 2016) Saw this at a midnight screen at the local...
  11. Nwordpassforsale

Baskets

New show from Zach Galifianakis, Louis C.K. and John Krisel (Kroll show, Portlandia, Tim and Eric and a bunch more) premiered tonight. It was great. One of the better pilots I've seen. Anyone else catch it yet?
  12. Nwordpassforsale

RIP Blowfly

Damn, this one sucks. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153426898243990&substory_index=0&id=6072703989 "Clarence Reid, the genius known both by his given name and as Blowfly, the Master of Class, passed peacefully today in his hospice room. His sister Virginia and I thank you for...
  13. Nwordpassforsale

R.I.P. Wes Craven

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2015/08/30/wes-craven-dies-nightmare-on-elm-street-hills-have-eyes/71439582/ RIP to one of horror's most iconic directors/writers Post favourite movies, etc in here.
  14. Nwordpassforsale

Rate and Review Family Guy: "Brothers & Sisters"

Rate and Review. I am sure you know the deal by now. I found this episode incredibly dull(like most of this season has been). I think I laughed out loud once. I guess like a 2/5 for the poll
  15. Nwordpassforsale

Rate and Review American Dad!: School Lies

Didn't see a thread for this. I think it might have been skipped over because every other show on Animation Domination was old. Anyway rate and review away This episode was fantastic. Typical Roger/Stan combination, but it defiantly was still hilarious. I also though Steve with Stan was...
  16. Nwordpassforsale

Rate/Review American Dad: Stanny Boy and Frantastic

I didn't see a thread for this so I thought I would toss one up. Overall a pretty good episode. For an idea so cliche(trying to find a new new married couple to hang out with) they pulled it off really well. The subplot was okay, Steve telling the old lady to go fuck herself was pretty good...
  17. Nwordpassforsale

I Missed the thread

I am not a homosexual. :p /lock
  18. Nwordpassforsale

Rate and Rank the Patty and Selma episodes

I know this has been done before but rank and rate P&S episodes. A Fish Called Selma B+ Selma's Choice B+ Black Widdower B+ Homer vs. Patty & Selma B Principal Charming B- Goo Goo Gai Pan C+ Kiss Kiss, Bang Bangalore C+ Wedding for Disaster C There's Something About Marrying C Rome-old and...
Back