Search results

1. Larry Christmas

I know power to you is your ultimate reason for living with false sense of pride. Otherwise...

I know power to you is your ultimate reason for living with false sense of pride. Otherwise, you are still a prick.
  2. Larry Christmas

list thread

Best Technical Wrestlers of all time 1) Bret Hart 2) Chris Benoit 3) Shawn Michaels 4) Kurt Angle 5) Curt Henning
  3. Larry Christmas

Godzilla (2014)

As a Godzilla fan this movie doesn't make my top 5 Godzilla movies overall, but doesn't make my bottom 5 either. With that said it has a few WOW moments, that I can tell people saying they're Godzilla fans but trashing this movie are not real Godzilla fans to begin with. This movie mostly...
  4. Larry Christmas

The Lounge: Now As Active As The UK Lounge

Yeah. The Mask of the Phantasm is the best way to get a sense of the good animated version, that is if you're not looking to watch all the episodes of TAS (which is great too btw)
  5. Larry Christmas

Movies you know people hate but don't yourself

The Losers It isn't a movie that gets completely bombarded with hate per say, but I'd say more than 95% of the time this movie is brought up, it is in a negative light.
  6. Larry Christmas

Music boners

A good drum solo
  7. Larry Christmas

Chicago Fire

I came here because I thought there was a literal fire happening in Chicago.
  8. Larry Christmas

Last Movie You Watched Thread

The Amazing Spiderman 2 1.75/5
  9. Larry Christmas

The Lounge: Now As Active As The UK Lounge

Too bad that 'Bee orgasm' thing isn't true for some humans as well Unless :chin:......
  10. Larry Christmas

GIF Thread

11. Larry Christmas

TV shows you love but no one talks about

I used to love some of the game shows on Nickelodeon back in the days, like GUTS, Legends of the Hidden Temple, etc.
  12. Larry Christmas

LOGO's "Gayest Cartoon Character of All Time" tournament

I'm sure given more time I could come up with others. But for some reason I can only think up of Saddam and Satan. :gatorshrug:
  13. Larry Christmas

What do you think of dr pepper?

It is in my top 3. I probably drink it more than I should. But if I haven't had one in a while and I finally drink a nice cold one on a warm day, it is pretty magical.
  14. Larry Christmas

Last Movie You Watched Thread

X-Men (2000)- 2/5 This is the first time watching it as I'm getting ready for the upcoming X-Men film coming out this summer. And although I have yet to see X2 (which I hear is a great comic book movie), I hope it is really good so it can wash out the bad taste in my mouth from this. I doubt...
  15. Larry Christmas

wwe raw

I didn't see that coming. RIP
  16. Larry Christmas

NHC Tinychat

Fuck 'em all!!
Back