Search results

1. M

Unban!

maybe we could get back to topic: Anyway, He wants to know when he will be unbanned! Dont shut at me....im only the messanger
  2. M

Unban!

maybe cuz he im'ed me and told me to post mr fishy!!
  3. M

Unban!

hey all im posting cuz of the tital! RM69 says his month ban is up and could some1 please unban him!! I dunno what he did but his a month has been up! Thanks all!! BTW. Long time on c all!!
  4. M

The Submit Terrible Fanart Thread

yeah! someone put it on sale and said matt drew it!
  5. M

one timers

the German homer was cool!!
  6. M

new style of pic

Cool. I love the new style and want more more more !!!
  7. M

Your best Grabpic/Scene

WOW . MTG and SMC are really cool. Urs yo TSB
  8. M

Hobo Avatar

ur char. hasnt really a name. Hes given the Nick but he sings
  9. M

Yeeeeeeees....

The first time it was ok but the second time it anoyed me cuz it wasnt funny!
  10. M

JK Rowling to be on the Simpsons (SPOILERS)

cool, cant wait . Any one know when it will be showen?!
  11. M

Rate & Review- Monty Can't Buy Me Love

it was a cool episode but it ATCHALLY comeing to springfield....R..i..g..h..t..
  12. M

'Dude, Wheres My Scar?'

Pain free life....Uhhhh.....
  13. M

Why do we even listen to FOX?

Does that mean if they want no simpsons site's does that mean NHC could be dead?!
  14. M

JK Rowling to be on the Simpsons (SPOILERS)

I just read about it in The Sun and lisa is meant to be a harry potter fan and question JK Rowling
  15. M

Why do we even listen to FOX?

i was thinking about someone could start a site and on it we could emails to FOX and tell them what we think. Uhh.......It could be call : Save The Simpsons
  16. M

Hobo Avatar

1. Not that easy 2. get a program that does it 3. chack out tutorials (i.e SIP)
  17. M

rate my graphic

This is thye only time i think i have been respected in NHC
  18. M

rate my graphic

Srry about double posting but UHH as you can see its another grab but 1 problem. ITS NO COLOUR. I tried about 40 times going round the grab trying to find spaces but i could find none. Im using Flash MX . Any help and ideas why i cant colour in ?!?!
  19. M

rate my graphic

Nop , Flash mx
  20. M

Official Grab-Pic Request Thread

Fox is P***ING me off. Since when are they alound to boss us about. They are really anoying. Next thing we know we would be able to drink while the simpsons episodes are on!!!
Back