Search results

1. G

How many Simpson action figures do you have in all?

I have them all except, 3 from series 9, which i can get any day, the marge and jacques playset which is also available evrywhere and main street, other than that i got everything, series 1-9 all the toyfare exclusives, all the toyr r us exclusives and more!!! i am simpsons king .....lol j/k
  2. G

HELP!!! I'm alittle behind.

Ok, I have been lazy recently so anyone fill me in please. I know that series 9 and Celebrity Series 2 is out, but I heard you have to mail away for the 3rd series of the celebrity series?? Is that true?? And if so, how do I do this? Also, I think THOH 3 is outand the Bowling Alley with...
  3. G

NJ Guy looking for some Simpsons Toys

Hi guys, I am looking for a Pin Pal moe and the full Celebrity series, fat tony, Herb Powell and Troy McClure. Im willing to pay or trade, I have a Pin Pal Burns, and Boxing Homer for trade. If anyone has any questions or toys e-mail me at Godlike315@aol.com I'm from NJ so if you have any...
  4. G

Beware of Toyfar charges!!!!

I'm just writing to warn everyone that i just got my credit card statement the other day and wizard world charged my credit card for $51.00......TWICE!!!! A friend of mine also got a similar charge..., he called up his credit card company and they told him it's a magazine subsciption!!! I...
  5. G

X-mas set in NJ!

just to update my New JErsey buddies, i found 4 x-mas sets in the union toys r us, i bought 2 left 2 . the only problem is the other 2 were pretty hammered, but i know for some of you it doesnt make a difference. oh well Pedro
  6. G

New playsets and Bongo stuff

I must say that not only am i not happy about this turn that they are taking with these toys....i also think the Bongo line is stupid!!!! now not only will i have to search for 10 times the playsets but i will have absoulutly no money for the whole year!!!! i think this is totally raping the...
  7. G

New York/ New Jersey

oh yeah Oh yeah.... GO YANKS!!!!!!! Ha HA HA 3 games in a row!!!!!
  8. G

New York/ New Jersey

the search continues I searched the Union and Elizabeth toys r us today...they had series 6 figures if anyone needed them!!! But no luck with the christmas set I do have an extra Treehouse of Horror 2 if anyone needs one!!!
  9. G

New York/ New Jersey

Treehouse 2 anyone who wants the treehouse 2 give me a price or trade u would like to do e-mail me at godlike315@aol.com thanx Pedro
  10. G

New York/ New Jersey

oh yeah its treehouse 2 not one sorry for not being clear
  11. G

New York/ New Jersey

Treehouse Hey, i got an x-tra treehouse of horror on my hands ....the box is not in the best shape but i know some of you guys open them up....so if anyone wants to trade for something...i have ever figure so far all i need right now is the christmas set and radioactive man and fallout boy...
  12. G

New York/ New Jersey

NJ help!!!! Hi, Im new to this message board but im look for some allicances, im in union county and i frquent the Union and Elizabeth TRU. I have been having decent luck with the tree houses but i still need the christmas set, so if anyone want to unite for a greater good e-mail me or leave a...
Back