Search results

1. N

So..., is Matt Groening a gay commie?

During a political discussion in my and fellow member Cogito, Ergo Sum's creative writng class, our teacher made a statement that caught us both quite off guard. While pointing out that the Republicans can enjoy democratic ideals, he said "The creator of the Simpsons is a homosexual communist."...
  2. N

Announcement

I haven't posted in this forum in months, but as I browse around I find that a lot of people are overly-critical of The Simpsons. The Simpsons is a cartoon. It is there for you to enjoy. There is absolutely no reason to criticize it. Get over the fact that "Simpson Safari" wasn't the best...
  3. N

supercalifragilisticexpiala(annoyed grunt)

What do you think of this episode? I saw it today, I thought it had a bad plot, but some good jokes and songs, 3/5 EDIT: Oops, can a mod move this to The Voting Booth? Thanks.
  4. N

Help with UPCs

Hey everyone. I need 4 Series 11 UPCs. I am willing to pay a fair amount for them. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in adavance - Nick
  5. N

Favorite Itchy and Scratchy cartoon

Mine is "Untiltled: Directed by Oliver Stone"(the parody of Harvey Lee Oswald being shot by Jack Ruby). A close second is "Steamboat Itchy". What are yours?
  6. N

Simpons and MAD

There have been a lot of cameos (for lack of a better word) of Simpsons characters in MAD and Cracked Magazine. For example in Cracked issue #359, in the parody "Hate Mile" Comic Book Guy in seen saying "Worst Rapper Ever". There are a few other ones I have seen but I don't remember exactly...
  7. N

My fanart

I drew these about a month ago. The paper is curling around the edges but, whatever. What do you think?
  8. N

Request

http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Meadow/2728/krusty1.htm I want the one all the way to the right avatar size (whatever looks proportional, it is a rectangular pic)
  9. N

Snake

I need a loose/complete Snake figure, in near mint condition. Anybody have one?
  10. N

Fresh or Rotten: Bart gets Famous

I thought it was ok, but I loved the catch-phrase joke at the end. Fresh.
  11. N

Favorite Bobbler

Which bobbler do you like better? I personally like Krusty better.
  12. N

Krusty Bobbler

Can anyone sell me a Krusty bobbler? Post here, or email me at QuikMixx690@aol.com I have 9 positives trades on this board, if it matters to anyone. Thanks in advance - 2
  13. N

Fresh or Rotten: Cape Feare

Fresh, definately. Another one of my personal favorites.
  14. N

Fresh or Rotten: Krusty gets Kancelled

Well? I thought it was great. Fresh.
  15. N

Sig request (sorry)

I know there are a ton of these but I need a new sig due to my name change yesterday. Colors: Red and yellow Pics. Homer boxing and Hank scorpio mad
  16. N

Custom Idea

I don't make customs, but i just thought this would be a good idea. A No Homers Club playset, with an Eric figure, a figure of myself, a Caffolote figure (stupid phrases are a must), and a Cloud Cole Figure. The bacround would look like one of the styles here on the boards, and the accerssories...
  17. N

D'OH: A Simpsons site (not message board)

We have only been up for a little while now, i want to hear some suggetions. We don't have much content yet but we are working on it. :) http://jj258.tripod.com/doh/
  18. N

Lisa PEZ

Hi every one. I need a Lisa PEZ, loose, in good condition. can any one help? thanks -Number Three
  19. N

Accessories needed!

a trade left me in need of a few accesories. (1)botle of acid that come with radioactiveman (1)script that comes with fallout boy milhouse. i am willing to pay $4 for both or i can trade some stuff. email me at QuikMixx690@aol.com and we can work something out. i have a few positives on this...
  20. N

New Board

http://dm12sp.iboardplus.com . it is called duffmans 12 step place. we need members! register!
Back