Search results

1. Stackhouse

So let's look at Season 17 as a whole, now.

Getting better? Getting worse? Staying about consistent? Personally I feel there hasn't been much change to the show's style since the middle of Season 15. nothing's offensively bad, and occasionally a great episode airs. but then again, consistently average episodes really aren't good enough...
  2. Stackhouse

"Homer Simpson, This Is Your Wife" (HABF08) Preview/Speculation Thread

One of the most intriguing and anticipated episodes of Season 17 airs next week. SNPP Description: Ricky Gervais (of the BBC version of The Office) wrote this episode, where Homer enters a contest to win a plasma TV but ends up winning a trip to Fox Studios, where he joins a new Fox reality...
  3. Stackhouse

simpsons monologues

I'm looking for comical monologues [short or long, either way] from the simpsons, any season, any topic. Help me out and get no reward but my eternal unconditional dedication to ANYTHING, EVER.
  4. Stackhouse

a 'episode download' thread

im wondering where i can find a site with homer the heretic to download from. its urgent and i wouldn't ask otherwise. gratzi.
  5. Stackhouse

chicago tribune article on simpsonschannel.com

you need to be registered to read it. can someone please post it here?
  6. Stackhouse

simpson episode downloads (specifically, $pringfield).

there's probably a place where this is listed, but.. anyone have simpsons episodes on a webpage (im looking for $pringfield from season 5)? doesn't matter if its low-quality. and i dont have kazaa, nor will i download it.
  7. Stackhouse

"American Beheading" a [kinda] brand new script

American Beheading by me Original Premise: Lisa's outstanding school science fair project, surprisingly, earns her prestige through the school; Homer requires Lenny and Carl to help him expose a scheme to cut paychecks throughout the plant. What it turned out to be [thisll ruin it for you]...
  8. Stackhouse

the jean years

which was the best? season 15 for me.
  9. Stackhouse

best flashback episode

it had to happen..
  10. Stackhouse

"My new craaaaazy script which needs a name"

So bear in mind this is my second script, and it really went crazy near the end. I've still got to edit it, but here it is in it's entirity.. for now. Give me a name if you find one that suits it. The Script That Needs A Name Original Premise: Lisa's outstanding school science fair project...
  11. Stackhouse

talk about 'simple simpson' which airs next week in this very thread.

oh.. well, talk about it here. hopefully vitti can raise the bar from his last episode, 'marge vs. everyone'
  12. Stackhouse

simpsons episodes with a underlying theme of courage

gimme some, and i will forever love/stalk/rape you
  13. Stackhouse

Citizen Fame... a script.

here's my second script.. I don't know if act one is long enough, and I haven't even started the Lisa plot yet.. so theres still work to be done. but initial comments can still apply here. Citizen Fame Lisa's outstanding school science fair project, surprisingly, earns her prestige through the...
  14. Stackhouse

"I, (annoyed grunt)-bot" Preview/Speculation Thread

I decided to make this as the normal guy isn't around. So, seeing tonight's promo: Discuss. :(
  15. Stackhouse

The Best Christmas Episode.

So, now that we've had quite a few, what do you think is the best? - Simpsons Roasting over an Open Fire - Miracle on Evergreen Terrace - Grift of the Magi - 'Tis the Fifteenth Season I didn't include Marge be not Proud, Mr. Plow, or She of Little Faith, because they shove Christmas into the...
  16. Stackhouse

Best post Season 9 episode for emotion.

I think I've got most of them... there isn't really that many. I've listed all that (perhaps didn't succeed at) but attempted to be a fairly emotional episode. I'd have to go with yesterdays episode, "My Mother the Carjacker".
  17. Stackhouse

R & R: The Wizard of Evergreen Terrace

Just saw this one today after a long absence... and I'd say its Season 10's best episode... 9/10
  18. Stackhouse

Best jokes from the Worst episodes

a rip-off from the thread below me. from 'ktaar': "You forgot Hollywood rule number one: Kill Homer Simpson."
  19. Stackhouse

Simpsons catch phrases used in our 'culture'.

'Boo-urns.' - 'A Star is Burns'. 'Flanders.. Flanders..' - 'Bart Star'. 'Meh.' - Well, that's not just coming from Simpsons, but Simpsons made it more known. I think. Can you think of any others?
  20. Stackhouse

'License to Grill'... a script.

License to Grill Act One SNPP. Homer is at his workstation. HOMER [half-heartedly, bored, singing]: ...it's time we're aware, it's a small world after all.. Homer's door swings open, Lenny throws a model boat at Homer, misses, it hits the console and explodes LENNY [angry]: Shut up, Shut...
Back