Search results

1. S

x-over

I created a THOH segment which crosses over Futerama & Simpsons,I know its crappy but i wanna try it. WORLDS OVER When the Omnicrons (Futurama) see a late airing of "The Simpsons" and seeing how stupid Homer is,they think that all springfieldians are like that and they decide to try and take...
  2. S

NHC Simpsons wrestling 4: Krusty the Klown edition!

Who would win this match against the other battlers in the poll? VOTE NOOOOOW!!!!
  3. S

A SIMPSONS STORY[again]

Add a sentence.. One day Bart was playing with some.....
  4. S

A Simpsons Story

I diden't know whether this should be in fans or trivia but i put it here,ok here's how it goes,i start of a story with a line then someone else carry it on with another line and somebody else carry it on and so on, well if u dont get it sorry but i start it anyway.. Homer was walking down...
  5. S

Official NHC simpsons wrestling 3: Xmas special!!

Um how cum there nis no poll option?
  6. S

NHC unoficial simpsons wrestling 2:Treehouse of horror special!

Who would win a fight with all the other battlers in the poll?
  7. S

The Unoficial Nhc Simpsons Wrestling

VOTE NOOOOW!!! Who would win in a wrestling match with every other simpson/s character in the poll? Vote nooooow!!
  8. S

Tracy Ullman

Has anyone got a tape of the tracey ullmon shorts or anything? Or have they been released on a video somewhere?
  9. S

And is Gary Coleman....

....GERMAN?
  10. S

Is Jeff gay?

^^^
  11. S

Matt Groenings initails

Did you you know that Matt his his initails in Homers head?The zigzag hair above homers ear is the M and homer's ear is a G well in the shorts anyway.
  12. S

Is Mike Scully Gay?

^^^
  13. S

Is Milhouse Gay?

^^^
  14. S

simpsons:a complete guide to our favourite family/forever/beyond forever thoh

In the simpsons complete guide and so on should they have put character bars in the thoh episodes? I think they should have.
  15. S

Thoh

I'm just asking why they call it treehouse of horror [any number over 1 here], when they haven't got anything to do with the treehouse? exept the first 1
  16. S

Inspiration

Seeing "miserable_one" site,I tryed to draw SideshowMels head using a mouse i cam up with this:
  17. S

A Weird Pic

Heres a pic that i drew while i was bored,i rushed it thats why its so bad. BOB=12 MEL=12 RAHEEM=12 CECIL=6
  18. S

framegrabs-close this if u dare!!

Has anyone got any framegrabs of SideshowMel?
Back