Search results

1. C

All-time Episode Elimination Thread

The Simpsons' Spin-Off Showcase Today, I am a Clown The Old Man and the Key The Bart of War Homer's Odyssey
  2. C

All-time Episode - Rank #414 : "Future" vs. "Tennis" vs. "Play" vs. "Seville".

Homer of Seville! I'm not even sure why people are wondering about this.
  3. C

Trying to get me to move to Fox, are you. I'm sorry, but I'm going down with the ship.

Trying to get me to move to Fox, are you. I'm sorry, but I'm going down with the ship.
  4. C

Episode elimination season by season

+ Worst - Menace Shoes A Tale of Two Springfields 15 The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 50 Skinner's Sense of Snow 30 HOMR 30 Worst Episode Ever 35 Hungry, Hungry Homer 55 Trilogy of Error 95
  5. C

Simpsons Ratings 2008/09

FOX SUNDAY RATINGS (8/16/09): Fox – ‘Til Death (R) Viewers: 1.77 million (#4), A18-49: 0.8/ 3 (#3t) Fox – The Simpsons (R) Viewers: 2.76 million (#4), A18-49: 1.3/ 4 (#3) Fox – The Simpsons (R) Viewers: 4.71 million (#3), A18-49: 2.2/ 7 (#2) Fox – Family Guy (R) Viewers: 4.98 million (#3)...
  6. C

+ Trilogy - Safari (gone) Treehouse of Horror XI 15 A Tale of Two Springfields 15 Insane Clown Poppy 15 Lisa the Tree Hugger 25 Homer vs. Dignity 5 The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 30 The Great Money Caper 15 Skinner's Sense of Snow 20 HOMR 25 Worst Episode Ever 20 Day of the Jackanapes 15...
  7. C

Simpsons Ratings 2008/09

The Simpsons Revenue Factoring in ad rates and average viewership: The Simpsons Revenue Per Episode: $5,133,600 Budget for Each Ep: approx. $5,000,000 The Simpsons Profit (total season): $2,805,600 With everything totaled the Simpsons break-even point is 6.94 million viewers. Still, Fox...
  8. C

worst. person. ever.

worst. person. ever.
  9. C

My All-Time Favorite Episode is.....

My favorite episode is probably LETS. It's perfect in every way.
  10. C

Rate and review: Bart vs. Australia

It was a very good 4/5. Maybe even a 5/5 except I didn't think the satire was that great. I emphasize that I still thought this episode was really good.
  11. C

+ E-I-E-I - Pygmoelian 10 E-I-E-I 80 Pygmoelian
  12. C

Rate and Review: "All About Lisa" (KABF13)

Decent It was OK, I mean that it was a decent end to a not-so-great season. There was some gags that fell flat and there were a couple brilliant ones. Plus, this episode sort of felt like it was piecemeal. It's like the writers took the first act of one episode mixed with it another and then...
  13. C

Last Simpsons Episode You Watched

Last Episode The last episode I saw was Sex, Pies, and Idiot Scrapes. It was meh.
  14. C

Season Rankings

You're missing season 20.
  15. C

Season Rankings

Forgive me, but I don't think there are any actual season rankings on here. Um, so...since I have no idea how to set up a poll. How 'bout you just type the seasons in with the greater than, less than (>, <) format. Here are mine: 5>8>4>7>6>3>9>2>20>14>16>15>10>1>13>12>18>19>17>11
Back